[44]

LISA POV

"Jisoo-yahhh! I'm so bored! Joohyun extend their staying at her Aunty's house!" I shout on the phone as I roll my body on the bed.

Joohyun was supposed to return today, but she texted me this morning to say Aunty and Uncle Bae wanted to extend their stay for another three days.

Now I'm the one who really misses her. If she asks me to follow her, I shall travel by helicopter rather than car.

And I didn't tell Joohyun about this man that following me. I don't want make her worried and ruin her visit on her Aunty. Also she forgot to mention to me that Jennie also with her.

"Yah! Please don't shout at my poor ear." Jisoo makes a hissing sound. "by the way, the man still following you?"

For the past three days, I've been staying in this cheap house that I rent. This house has been transformed into my workplace, with documents strewn across the floor. I get the documents in sneaky way so my secrets won't reveal.

It's already dark outside. I get up to check the window to see whether the car is still there, and yes, it is still there.

I saw the man go out from his car and he look like jiraffe. His holding a camera on his hand.

The Jiraffe man point the camera at the house so I make a goofy face on the window. I think he didn't notice there's something wrong on the picture he capture.

He go back to his car and drive away. I think his done on his mission. HAHAHA

"Yaahhh!!"

I got startled. "Yah! You surprised me "I stated that when I looked around the home, it appeared to be creepy, especially the mirror on the cabinet. It gives me goosebumps, Woaah I shiver intentionally.

"I'm asking about the car that is following you, but you remain silent. Are you in danger right now? Is it the man barging inside? Why did you rent such a cheap property with no bodyguards to protect you!?" Jisoo unnie bombed madly.

"Hey! I'm OK, the man has already left. Perhaps he was bored after being here for almost three days and decided to go right now "I informed and returned to my bed.

"But still he might return and do something bad to you. What address you are? I will come and sleep with you tonight" Jisoo unnie replied worriedly which made me smile. If I already die I wish in my next life I want her to be my sister.

Sometimes I'm not used to talk to Jisoo Unnie with her worried tone. I'm used to talk with her brutality worried HAHA what kind of talk is that.

"No need Unnie I'm capable of defending myself. You should know that I'm a skilled martial artist "I gave her my assurance.

I just don't want her to come here because I'm afraid my head will hurt again, and there's no other room here. Jisoo may have noticed or heard me groaning.

I can already feel the ache in my head and the discomfort in my body, as well as a loss of energy, these days. Even if I hold a glass of water in my hand, it will slip.

"Okay, go here tomorrow and never return to that cheap house. Simply bring all of your paperworks. Your secrets are secure because Mom and Dad are on a business trip "Jisoo said.

"OK, Mom!" She yelled at me when I responded. I simply laughed at her and hung up.

I get and consume the medication prescribed for my condition. I lie down and stared at the ceiling, waiting to fall asleep.

"Life isn't that bad. I think so" I pursed my lips and close my eyes.