[40]

IRENE POV

I'm sitting next to Rose, who is occupied with Jisoo's phone. Wendy, Joy, Yeri, and Kai are resting at their home, while Jisoo and Jennie return home when I and Rose arrive at the hospital. We've just just come since I went home to rest and change my clothes as well as to Rose.

Rose suddenly laugh loudly maybe she was watching funny videos. 

 Even though Dr. Iu assured us that nothing to be alarmed about, but I still keep glancing at Lisa in case something goes wrong again.

I recall Lisa's grandparents being very entertaining. They often fought over little things since Lisa's grandfather used to tease her wife that he was willing to take all the smacks from his wife. They are so cute though, I mentally chuckle in my mind as I shook my head.

"Unnie this is so funny" Rose tap my shoulder.

"What is it? This time, make sure it's hilarious " I stated that since she and Joy constantly show me funny videos, but I never laugh easily.

"Yes, this is funny, and you will blush," Rose replied, crossing her heart.

"Let me see" 

"Are you ready? This is challenge try not to laugh or blushed" She stated.

"Hurry up! many sayings" I said, and all she did was laugh.

Rose play the video and it was Lisa who look like sleepy "Hello it's me Lisa! welcome to my vlog I am with this pretty kidnapper"  She pointed the camera at Jisoo who look so done HAHA "If I'm missing this will be the evidence"

She suddenly become serious so I was too.

"Joohyun hey there, owh HAHA I thought it was a video call. I think I'm going insane, but Joohyun, don't think you're useless because you think your help had no impact on me, the reality is that it was a huge help when you came into my life. You've already helped me in breaking out of my shell. I love you and I miss you, Joohyun."

"You did not do anything wrong okay the problem is about me I don't where's the problem, is it there or here or here" I keep listening at Lisa and glance at her while she's pointing her head and heart "I'm just lost" I heard her mumble and change the topic.

I understand baby even though I already having a thought like that before but I still won't let go.

"Joohyun do you know this pretty lady beside me looks like Jisoo Unnie look"

"Is she drunk at that video?" I ask Rose.

"I think so" She replied.

"Why Jisoo didn't tell me about this" I said.

"I just find out now while checking her phone" Rose informed. I go back my attention at the video. 

"HEY YOW WAZUPP this is my house let's tour inside! lego!"

"I'm changing my mind about the house tour because it's too huge and I'm tired,"

""Yahh! Turtle rabbit kim why you didn't reply to my text huh! Where's the pretty lady that brought me home I---" Jisoo put her hand on Lisa's mouth.

HAHAHA she's really drunk and she's so cute not gonna lie.

"SHHH! people are sleeping are you still drunk?"  

"ashgshjjdfuay"

"Huh? I can't understand you" Jisoo said.

"ajwiufhsjkaf"