[47]

IRENE POV

“Hyun I don’t know what to do” Lisa stated, and I could see she was nervous.

“Lisa we will just walk then talk. That’s all we just have fun and don’t need to win this contest” I said looking at the mirror to see her reflection.

“I’m nervous to their question and answer. You know that I’m not smart”

“No don’t say that” I object to her statement “Lisa our professors said that the question and answer are not serious” I inform her again.

“Still I don’t remember anything lessons” Lisa emphasize the last word dramatically.

“You can do it especially this event is just for having fun, not related in any of our lessons” I courage because it’s really true that all the question are logic .

“I had no idea college had a program like this, I thought it was only for high school.” Lisa grumbled, "Why do I feel this makeup they're putting on me is thick and itchy on my face?" I heard her.

She’s been asking the makeup artist what is that for? What name is this? Why add eyelashes on her when she already has them? If I were the makeup artist, I'd probably hit her in the face for being so chatty.

If you all curious what event it is. Today we have Queen bee contest in every university. Originally, this should have been only the Queen bee, but they added a partner to accompany the Queen bee in each sigment, but sadly, our companion will also participate in the question and answer.

“Lisa, please stop babbling and give the makeup artist some space,” I chuckled, shutting my eyes so they could apply the eye shadow.

“No, no, it's OK with me. t's rather entertaining to hear her grumble or ask questions, she's like a child who wants to learn new things.”

“Get ready to the back stage!! The program will start now!! ” We heard the staff shout.

“Omy ghad no no no this will not going well”  Lisa shook her head “Oh beautiful” she compliment when she turn her head towards to me.

“I know” I flip my hair as I rise up to go backstage, and I hear her giggle, "Come on." We're walking hand in hand, and I can sense she's always glancing at me.

When one of the contestants was likely to fall because she tripped on her heels, Lisa immeediately catch her and remarked, "Be careful Miss"

“Thank you” I inwardly rolled my eyes as I saw the girl blushing.

I know this girl she’s Nancy who often spreading rumors about me having sex with random man and becoming pregnant which is she thought it's Lucas because she once spotted me and Lucas on the playground and overheard Lucas calling me mother. I didn't mind her since it would only waste my saliva, and now everyone knows Lucas is from an orphanage. Fucker I'm virgin.

She just spread romurs about herself having sex different man.

When Lisa once asked who I hated the most, I told her Nancy. Lisa only recognizes her by her name, and now she already saw her face.

“How are you, single mother Irene Bae? Does Lisa know that little boy?” Nancy ask she really  try pushing that Lucas is really my own child. She’s blind “Or are you pregnant again?”

“Aw Nancy...,” I sneer. “Are you spreading new rumors about me?  At least you found a hobby of spreading something other than your legs!” I exclaim, lifting my brows. I smirked at Nancy, and Lisa said, "Good job," to which I reacted with a chuckle.

Nancy was going to hit me, when Lisa quickly gripped her wrist.

“Yahh don't touch my girlfriend with your dirty hands. You filthy scumbag!” There's a guy pushing Lisa hardly.