[48]

“…” Everyone is silent, no words coming out of their mouths, and they are all staring at Lisa, perplexed.

“Will no one respond to me?” Lisa asks, "Then alright," and walks out to her house, thinking it's one of Jisoo's friends, so she doesn't mind if they're in her house.

Lisa think also that maybe Jisoo is making fun at her in the morning. That she called her friends and sabotage one of them to call her babe.

“Jisoo are you pranking on us?” Irene talk first when Lisa’s cats rubbing their fur on Irene’s feets.

“Haa? No!” Jisoo immediately react which it look’s like Jisoo and Lisa really plan on pranking.

Irene remarked, "Your tone said otherwise."

“What should tone I use to say it?” Jisoo ask dumbly “ahm no we didn’t prank you. Like that?” Jisoo said in confuse.

“JISOO YAH!!” Irene and Rose groan in annoyance.

“I’M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!!” Jisoo yell on the top of her lungs.

------

Lisa, on the other hand, is on her way to her company. She's singing along to a tune that the radio is randomly playing.

I'll find my way through night and day 'Cause I know, I just can't stay here in heaven

Time can bring you down, Time can bend your knees, Time can break your heart, Have you begging please, begging please

Lisa chuckles bitterly. “This music has penetrated to my bone aigo,” she said, shaking her head slowly in astonishment.

She continue to sing “Beyond the door there's peace, I'm sure and I know there'll be no more
tears in heaven

Would you ho—” Lisa was interrupted when her phone rang.

Before she answered the call, Lisa smiled when she read the ID caller and turned down the radio volume in her car.

“Good morning, Hyun,” Lisa said as she slid her phone into the car holder so she could drive securely.

“HAA! I got you! You can’t ignore me for too long” Irene laugh.

“What I got you? I didn’t ignore you”

“You monkey babe! you prank us here in your house and leaving us froze. So stop acting” Irene said.

When Lisa heard what Irene said, she pulled over to the side of the road and parked her car.  She got  face is confused. Then she realizes what has just happened on her house.

“Are you still there, Lisa?” When Lisa remains silent for an extended period of time, Irene asks.

“Oh y-yeah” Lisa regained her composure and pretended to ask, "Did my p-prank s-success?" She tries not to stammer but instead she failed.

“It's success, babe. You give me a small stab in the heart. Oh ghad, if you don't remember me, I can't seem to handle it.”

“Oh I-I’m happy that my prank is success” Lisa stated that she was not at all uncomfortable discussing what  happen. “Hyun I’m still going to Jessi”

“It's all right, spend your time with Aunty. Also, don't pull a prank on us again.”

“Mm I'm going home before the sun down, and I love you.”

“Bring vanilla ice cream, you're out of stock here,” Irene remarked, and even though Lisa didn't saw her, she knew Irene was pouting.

On the other side, she heard Joy say, "Yah Unnie, quit being such a baby to Lisa."