[10]

IRENE POV

We are now in the dining area after Lisa and I talk. I will wait what reason behind it. I will make her trust me more.

I was amaze by the design of the dining area her Mansion was bigger to our.

"Okay let's eat!" Lisa shout and clap her hands "Join as aunty there still space sit come on" she added I smile because she is so kind

"Okay let's eat!" Lisa shout and clap her hands "Join as aunty there still space sit come on" she added I smile because she is so kind. Lisa was down to earth.

"Where is my checkin?" Jisoo ask suddenly and we facepalm. I look to the food on the table amd there is no checkin I mentally chuckle silently.

"Poor chu there is no checkin"  Jennie said pretending sad.

"Lisa really told her servant not to cook HAHA" Wendy said and we all laugh too because Jisoo is having her tantrums and glaring to Lisa. Lisa just smiling like an idiot and I see some of the servant was giggling.

"Okay now let's eat" I said cause I am hungry really hungry.

"Noo!!" Jisoo shout but no one paying attention to her.

"Lalisa I will shave your cats fur" I heard Jisoo and I look she is giving Lisa a warning look.

"Tsk Aunty where is the checkin serve that already please" Lisa said "When I will saw Dolgome I shave him too" she added again we all laugh.

"Hyun" I look to Lisa who is motioning to me to lean a little so I did.

"So Hyun invite me there okay so that I can shave her dog as soon as possible or maybe we should call the operator of checkin that we should ban the checkin in the South korea." Lisa whispered to me and I can't help but to laugh at her statement.

"Then we should do both. I like both option that checkin will always full in our freezer" Aftet I said that we laugh both.

"Ahemm!" We heard someone clearing her throat so me and Lisa look to everyone.

"What are you two whispering? That cause you two to laugh" Wendy ask curiuosly as I look to everyone that waiting to the response.

"HAHEHE Nothing" Lisa response first but they are still buying it so they look at me.

"What? It's really nothing she just tell me some silly story" I said and start to eat.

Sometimes Lisa putting some food to my plate and my reply was a smile when I look their eyes was evident on teasing me. I see Leo on Lisa's lap it's cute tho some of her cats are playing around. Leo was a little bit fat.

The dining area was filled with laughter like nothing happened as Jisoo said that don't mention that we saw Lisa crying  a while ago.

"Lisa my daughter I will going now okay I will meet someone and also it's raining I suggest that let them sleep here tonight because its dangerous to drive." I heard Ms. Jessi.

"Ahh okay Mom are you going to meet now my Daddy?" I know that tone she is teasing Ms. Jessi.

"Your mouth aish" Ms. Jessi slap her shoulder and we laugh.

"Just kidding bye" Lisa said and Ms. Jessi kiss her cheeks aand patted her head.

"So guys you can sleep here tonight and just let them know your parents that you all here okay" Lisa said.

"Unnie you can call our parents I am lazy to do it" I heard Jennie said to me and I look to Jisoo I was about to say something to her.

"Me too Unnie" Jisoo said aish.

"Mom we are here at Lisa's house and I was just to you know that we are going to sleep here with my friends, Jennie and Jisoo and also let the Kim family know so that they won't get worry" I said to mom in the phone I am in front at the window and I clearly see the beautiful view outside qnd the heavy rains

"Okay just sleep there because its dangerous to drive in the road and also slept beside Lisa okay Joohyun" Mom said that the last she said was like teasing me.

"Mom!!!" I little shout I know I am blushing.

"Just kidding okay enjoy there with my future daughter-in-law" Mom again teasing but she hung up immediately. I stomp my legs if I didn't blurted out in front of my parents that I have on Lisa maybe there is no teasing.

"Hey Bunny are you okay?" I was startled because of a sudden voice I know its Lisa she is the one who always call me that name.

"Oh yeahh" I replied.

"Then why are you stomping?"  She ask again.

"Ah about that because Mom was teasing me a while ago" I answere her question.

"Ow let's go living room its cold here." She said and hold my hand calm down heart.

"What are they doing in the living room Lis?" I asl while we are walking because its too silent.

"They are watching movie so let's join also there is no class tomorrow so it's okay to sleep late" She said and look at me with a smile.

We are here now at the living room and I sit beside Jennie and Lisa to mu side. How many hours past we watch comedy, romantic,sad, and now horror that full of intense scene.

"Wahh! Shit that ghost!" I heard Lisa curse I giggle.

"You said a while you are not scared" I teasingly ask but she just pout and hide at my back.

"Hyun look at Jisoo and Rose they are so cute right" She said and I look to Jisoo and Rose they are hugging each other.

"Yeah we are cute too" Again tease her I don't know where did I get the courage.

"Hyun" She hide her face with her hand. We are whispering to each other I am thankful that they are focus in the movie.

"Hyun do you know that your cousin has crush on Rose" She said that made me look at her with wide eyes.

"Don't say to Jisoo that I said that to her okay because she will shave my cats" She look at me pleading eyes. Cute I thought

"Then why did you said that to me?" I ask.

"Because maybe you can help Jisoo Unnie to confess her feelings to Rose" She said to me awe.

"It's easy to Jisoo to confess I think Rose has a crush on her too even Rose didn't told me that she have crush to my sister I caught her staring at my sister" Lisa and I startled because Jennie suddenly said that to us.

"Is that so then I hope my ship will fly" Lisa said happily and continue to watch.

"You should make Lisa fall for you Unnie" Jennie suddenly whisper to me. I shove her face out to my ear she just chuckle.

Tsk I am doing my job I was just making friend first. Just wait everyone soon I will own this Monkey beside me.