[28]

IRENE POV

After what happened Ms. Jessi immediately go here in Jeju also my parents and Mrs./Mr. Kim to have vacation to refresh their mind from works. As they arrived they are shock because of the house that Dad and Uncle was always talking about the owner of this house long time ago or every we go here, now that they know who is the owner they almost pop out their eyes that made me laugh at them.

I am here beside Lisa because she still sleeping after she fainted and it's already 5 P.M. that makes me worry but the doctor said it's normal though because Lisa is stress and her body is tired.

Lisa is sleeping peaceful she look innocent baby

Lisa is sleeping peaceful she look innocent baby. I caressed her face softly to not wanting her to wake up I just smile sadly looking at her.

I chose to love someone who is damaged and I will take on the weight of her past, her pain, her guilt. I must be strong and I must be patient. I can stop the bleeding and help her scar over but she will always, always be a little broken. If I can handle that, if I can accept the dents and the cracks, if I can get her to trust me. I will never find a better ally than one who is damaged. Above all else, Lisa know about survival in the name of struggles of life.

Lisa how can you survived in that situation if that is the other person maybe she/he will be not able to endure it that long. I am happy that you ask for help instead of keeping it.

 I am happy that you ask for help instead of keeping it

"Hyun" Lisa called me in her lower voice.

"Babe are you awake. You sleep for too long that made me worried and I miss you" I rapping said but she just look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask again.

"Hmmm" She said while yawning and stretching her body. I will not talk about last night instead we will make a happy days start today.

Lisa stop stretching she's looking at me for a minute "Beautiful" She said that made me laugh.

"What are you saying" I whine cupping her face.

She seat down scratching her back and again she stop on what she doing and just staring at me so I smile at her. We have a staring contest so I lean forward to kiss her just to distract her.