[33]

IRENE POV

"Is Lalisa Manoban present" The prof said while looking at the list of student.

"No Ma'am" Jisoo said.

"It's been a week she didn't attend in school, Is there any problem Jisoo?" The prof. ask confusedly and look to Jisoo 

"I don't know Prof. Lisa didn't call me" Jisoo reply and I can sense she's worried too.

"Irene did you two fight about the relationship you two have, if there fix it" The prof. said to me.

"No, Prof., we were ok the last time we talked, but we didn't see each other this week, and she never called me," I told our professor. Lisa, where are you? Why have you suddenly vanished? When we went at Lisa's house, the servant informed us that she had not returned home, which makes me worried.

"Seulgi, your sister isn't here, do you know where she is?" Prof. asks, looking at Seulgi.

"Prof. I don't know. I had no interest in knowing what was going on in her life, and you know she didn't even live with us." Seulgi shrugged his shoulders. Our professor mumbled something that we can't clearly hear.

"She's the one who is worthless sister" Jennie mumble and I agree in what Jennie said.

"Are you okay Irene unnie?" Rose ask me concernedly.

"Yes I'm okay but little bit worried about Lisa" I said.

"Maybe Lisa will go home later, let just go to her house" Rose said trying to ease my worried and I nodded.  

"Is Lisa at home now?" As soon as we go inside Lisa's house, I ask immediately the servant.

"Sorry, Ms. Bae, but she is still not home," the servant stated, and I nodded as she walked away.

"Jennie could you call your boyfriend and ask him where Lisa is? "I told Jennie, and she nodded. I look to others who is playing Lisa's cats. 

"Hello Kai do you know where Lisa right now?" Jennei ask her boyfriend and I am just listening.

"Huh? I don't know too" I hear kai and sigh it give me stress. 

"Okay, contact me if you see Lisa because it's been a week and she hasn't shown up to us even at her house," Jennie said before hanging up. She looked at me and I could see she was worried.

"Oh you guys are here" I look at my back to see who it was "And why you look worried especially you Irene" Ms. Jessie said. 

"Lisa is missing" Jisoo stated.

"Ahh Lisa is missi-- what! Lisa is missing?" She shout that cause us to be startled.

"Yes Aunty it's been a week" Jisoo said again.