[49]

AUTHOR POV....

Lisa the Human Barbie Doll CEO of Mega. M Company, L'S M Hospital, Ilili Cuisine, Priya Arena, beach, and technology are all hot topics across the world.

Marco's birthday, which he desired to be memorable, and the other Manobans' expectations that their business would be at the top and that they would be able to celebrate after the event turned into an unforgettable nightmare.

Because as soon as they walk out into the Priya Arena, a swarm of media reporters and journalism greet them...

“Master and Madam, we heard Ms. Lisa was meant to be the heir to your fortune, is that correct? Also, were you aware of how your children mistreated Ms. Lisa?”

“Yes, the rumor is true, but she gave it to her cousin, I've found out recently how they mistreated my granddaughter, and I'm not happy. They were once children, but we did not cause them physical or emotional hurt. That is why my husband and I are so dissatisfied and angry.” Madam Manoban didn't even refute it after she said it. After that, Master and Madam Manoban enter the Limo.

“Ms. Mina are you close to Ms. Lisa? Did you have a great bonding with her?”

“Well, no, we're not very close, but we can bond well. We'll meet again next week. And I'm so proud of her that I hope we can stay in touch in the future.” Mina stated it with a sincere expression as she walked into the Limo where their grandparents were waiting. She doesn't want to ride in her parents' automobile because she will be irritated by her mother's mouth.

“How could you do that to Ms. Lisa, Mr. Marco?”

“Mrs. Chittip, you are known as a nice mother at the children's orphanage, so why couldn't you treat your own child well?”

“How do you feel about your sister's accomplishment, Ms. Seulgi?”

“Mr. Marco, what will happen to your company and your siblings' businesses now that we know the Manobans' real personalities?”

They didn’t respond to the reporters questions. The Manoban siblings and especially Lisa’s sister and cousins who always insulting her in the school. They feel they couldn’t face the media and press.

Lisa's revelation will have an affect on their public image and reputation.

Lisa, on the other hand, took the decision to walk out in the arena in secret since she does not want to draw attention to herself and she is also too sluggish to answer the reporters' questions. Irene’s relative also joined Lisa to leave secretly. They really hate media.

Lisa and Irene's relative has already arrived into the luxury hotel. They dine at the hotel restaurant, which allows them to eat in peace. While Jessi and Jackson have a date somewhere around the Italy.

“Baby, could you please pass that dish to me?” Irene point the dish that near to Lisa.

“All right, eat well here.” Lisa takes it and serves it on Irene's plate.