[27]

AUTHOR POV

"Are you okay baby Lisa" Lisa's oppa ask worriedly because his late again to stop his father from beating Lisa "I'm sorry Oppa have many things to do in school that's why I'm late"

"I'm okay Oppa don't always say sorry it's not even your fault" Lisa said to him and fakely smile.

"Baby if I have enough money we can run away out here okay come with me" Oppa said to her while caressing her back but Lisa "awee Oppa it's hurt".

Her Oppa panic as he put away his hand on the back of Lisa. Her Oppa lift up her shirt and look at her back that full of bruises and purpule mark "Oppa have only ointment to treat you're wounds Lisa because that is only I can afford and I can't go you in the hospital to check up. Don't worry Oppa will save money. I will not buy snacks in the school"

"No Oppa don't worry too much. I'm still alive and kicking the door!" Lisa playfully said that made her Oppa chuckle "I will keep your promise that we will runaway"

***************
"Princess what if oppa die?" He ask to Lisa after they done playing they got tired and laying on the grass while looking at the sky.

"Oppa why you ask?" Lisa ask that already had a teary eyes.

"Oh baby don't cry I just ask and it's not true that I am really going to die it just a IF" Her Oppa said immediately and wipe the tears.

"If you die I don't know what will I do. No one will care anymore to me and I can't still protect myself from Mom and Dad because I'm still small kid and maybe if you are gone maybe I will accept the pain for too long and just be numb until I grow up. If you die I want to wish god that let me replaced you because I don't deserve here Oppa becaues I'm only a failure kid." Lisa said straightfully and her Oppa shed a tears he can't believe how Lisa suffer in such a young age. A kid who still doesn't know how the world works. Instead being a happy kid Lisa only experience how cruel their parents are. Her Oppa was determined to runaway just to be safe her younger sister.

"You are still 8 but you talk like adult huh" Her oppa said "Oppa don't leave me I'm afraid" Lisa mumble on his chest. "I won't I'm always by your side. Stop crying Baby you look like ugly duck" Her Oppa said and the last sentence make her look to her Oppa who's smiling teasingly "Then why you ask those question!" Lisa whine "It's just a random thoughts Baby come here hug oppa" He motion Lisa to lean again on his chest that Lisa gladly do "but oppa you also look ugly duck when you are trying to be cute to me" Lisa said that made them laugh both.

And there's a bear looking in not so far her face reaction is angry and envy.

******************
Lisa is alone playing at the play ground because her oppa have a class so she just wait him there. While Lisa is playing Seulgi came and say "Lisa let's play" after she said Lisa's eyes light up of course her bear Unnie wants to play with her already and this is the first time her Bear Unnie said like that to her.

"Oh okay Unnie" Lisa said excitedly as she can't contain to feel that way.

They play all the things in the play ground like they are okay. But while they are playing Seulgi had her smirk on his face and an evil plan to Lisa.

"Just wait Lisa after you are gone on our family Oppa's attention will be mine and he will slowly forget you" Seulgi mumble on herself while she chase Lisa.

*************************

"Oppa why you do that!" Lisa said as her tears flow faster her Oppa smile at her "Because I love you baby sis. You are still young to die you are still need to experience to be happy" He said as he wiping Lisa's tears but it's not helping though.