[39]

AUTHOR POV

Sometimes, dreams can be true, people can do change, and god works in mysterious ways.

But!

Do miracles exist?

Well

Miracles occur on an every day, if you change your perspective of what a miracle is, you'll notice them all around you. Just like now.

The nurse was ready to disconnect the heartbeat monitor's cable when the monitor displayed a wavy line, indicating that the heartbeat was gradually returning to normal.

"Dr. Iu the heartbeat" the nurse said and everyone is shock.

Iu came back to her senses and proceeded to Lisa's body, where she resumed the surgery.

"Please move, we need to save her," Iu said to them and they back to their position..

When Irene saw the monitor, she was overjoyed that her prayer had come true, and that miracles really happen. That the world is not that cruel to Lisa.

"Thank you for fighting Lisa," Irene said softly, with tears of joy. As they all celebrate outside, Yeri and Joy hug Irene.

Then they take Lisa into the VVIP room after the surgery, but there are still a lot of cables or whatever attached to Lisa's body.

While Mina is silently observing her surroundings, she notices that the entire staff here at the hospital is very careful with Lisa, as evidenced by the fact that every time Lisa passes in front of them, the nurses and doctors bow to show respect to her, despite the fact that Lisa's eyes are close. While the other girls didn't even notice it because their attention is only to Lisa.

Why are they acting as if Lisa is a president's daughter? Hayst never mind. I didn't know L'S M hospital is advance and the structure is nice. Uncle should upgrade the MB. Hospital. Mina thought. 

Mina closed the door as they all walked inside the VVIP room, where Iu was inspecting all of the monitors.

"Doctor, is Lisa no longer in danger?" Irene asked.

"She's fine right now, but she's still in danger. If anything happens, simply hit that button "Iu stated this while pointing to the button on the headboard.

"Thank you for everything," Irene said with a smile, regardless of the fact that she was still anxious inside hearing that Lisa still in danger.

"It's nothing compared to how she supported me in becoming a doctor and and she's very close to me. Are you Irene right?" Iu ask.

"I am, and how do you know my name?" She ask curiously.

"You have no idea how often she talks about you," Iu giggled, recalling how Lisa constantly bug her at her office, just to talk about Irene.

"I hope she's telling you the nice side of mine," Irene also giggled.

"She's talking about how gorgeous you are, like a goddess, which is true" Iu said, looking Irene over from head to toe, which made Irene shy. "And how lucky she is that she got the heart of the Ice Queen on her university, where every man fantasizes about you," Iu added, wiggling her eyebrow at Irene. Iu just want to put Irene's mind at ease.

"Aish Manoban can't keep her mouth" Irene mumble glancing at Lisa.

"HAHA you are blushing" Iu tease "By the way I will g now bye everyone" Iu bid her goodbyes.