[21]

IRENE POV

I slowly open my eyes because I feel someone is staring at me and I am correct it's Lisa.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask because when I open my eyes she's already smiling.

"Why can't I smile? Who wouldn't smile when I open my eyes I see the Aphrodite sleeping in my arms" Lisa said and I hug her. She chuckle we stay silent no one is starting the conversation. It's quiet but comfortable.

"Hyun" Lisa called me

"Hmm"

"I want to ask you something if you can't answer it's okay" Lisa said caressing my back.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Ahh-m ee-h C-can I--I" She is stuttering and  I heard her heart is start beating so fast so I pull the hug and look at her.

"What you wanted to ask that makes you nervous Lisa?" I ask her "Calm down okay" I said and Lisa nodded.

"I know it's too fast that in a short time I already feel this feelings that I can't even describe Hyun. I know to myself that this is the first time I feel and only towards you and sorry that I can't say it clearly on what I really mean because I am not good at words I only know is I love you. This question I plan to ask after graduation but my brave step back so I want to grab this moment to ask you so " Lisa stop and I am waiting what the next will she said "Jo-Jo-ohy-un aish fuck this nervous" She hissed and Lisa looks funny right now she deeply breath to calm down  " Joohyun can I court you?" Lisa straightly ask me and it's my heart turn to beat fast.

This is it right? My long time crush slash my future lover finally ask me to court but I don't want her court me.

I want to be Lisa's girlfriend already. What now Irene think think aish it's not helping because I only think is joy and excitement and I can't think straight cause my fast heart beat. Lisa look serious when she said that and I clearly understand she already figure her feelings towards me.

"It's okay Joohyun you don't need to answer my us---" I cut her off by kissing her lips she widen her eyes and I pull the kiss because she didn't respond I look at Lisa who is shock and froze. Her cheeks is getting read and maybe she feel it that she will blushing she stand and run to the bathroom.

"HAHAHA!!" I laugh so hard while holding my tummy "Gosh did I just give my first kiss already" I whispered to myself. I stand up going to bathroom to knock Lisa "Lisayahh are you still breathing?" I ask and laugh again. I waited at her for how long minutes and I didn't heard a single noise there so I stop beside the door.

Then I heard click sign that Lisa already open the door but still stay in my position "Joohyun took my first kiss yeah my first kiss stole by Joohyun" I heard her mumble and maybe she didn't see that I am still here.

"Yaahh! You also take away my first kiss!!" I little loud said and she jump "Wahh you starle me!" She held her chest and again her cheeks getting red.

"HAHAHA!!" I laugh at her face she looks tomato.

"Ah! Hyun stop laughing you took away my first kiss it should be given to my woman" She whine I stop laughing. Is she dumb

"So I am not your woman then why you ask to court me? I've already decided that I won't let you court me because I want to be your girlfriend because you love me and I love you. But you said you will give your kiss to you're woman. I will take it back my decision" After I said that her eyes widen and I walk out to tease her.

"Wai-t w-ait Joohyun what did you just said?" Lisa hold my wrist to stop.

"Did I just heard it right you lo-love me?" She ask me her hand is so cold. I walk forward to Lisa and I tip toe so that I can whispered to her ear.