[52]

"When can I go home?" Lisa ask while the nurse is injecting pain killers.

"Miss Lisa you can't go home" The nurse reply.

"Why? I'm alive. Breathing perfectly. I'm suffocated here" Lisa frustratingly said.

"We need to check you time to time Lisa" Iu came in.

"Listen to Dr. Iu, Lisa" Jisoo concernedly said while putting the food in the table.

Lisa went silent for a minutes.

"I command you to discharged me right now. I am Boss here," Lisa said with full of authority and she stand up removing the oxygen on her nose.

"What Boss? Who?" A curious voice heard coming from the door.

Lisa immediately lie down back on her bed and put the oxygen again on her nose "I said I was just kidding" she mumble.

"L---"

"Hyun! You're here. I miss you" Lisa said as Irene went to her and give her a kiss and tight hug.

While they hug Lisa give Iu a glare.

"So who's Boss are you talking?" Irene sit down on the chair that beside on the bed.

"Huh? No one, no one!" Lisa slowly shook her head "I was requesting to open the TV because I want to watch The Boss Baby movie"

At the back Iu, Jisoo and the nurse chuckle lowly.

Irene heard them so she look at them as they stop chuckling.

"Ahem!" Iu clear her throat "We're going" she go out with the nurse.

"Ahh! Yah!" Jisoo hold her head.

"Stop chuckling. It's annoying" Lisa hiss "Aish the smell of hospital" she mumble.

Irene sigh "Thank you" Irene was really thankful that Lisa's breath came back when they exactly arrive at the ER yesterday morning.

"I promise you that I will hold on and I will tell you when will I can't" Lisa squeezed Irene's hand for assuring.

IRENE POV

I stare to our hands that are tangled. Grateful? Yes that's the word. Grateful that the love of my life open her eyes.

"Aigo" Lisa wiped my tears "I let you cry today but don't cry when I die. I can't be there to wipe your tears"

"I'm not crying" I hit her hand "I forgot to apply eye drop to my dry eyes"

"Ah!" She flicked my forehead.

"Don't lie to me. I've been through with that." She click her tongue.

"I'm telling the truth"

"What?" I ask when she just look at me straight to the eyes.

"How are you?" She ask.

"Ahm?" I frown at the sudden question "Why are you asking?"

"Why? I just want to know how's my girlfriend. I feel like I've never been taking good care to you"

"Don't say that. I'm very good. Seeing you breathing and talking with. I feel fine" I said. I don't know what's running on her mind right now.

"Yesterday when I lost my breath I saw this scenario that I wish I could fulfill" She pout sadly.

"So what you dream?" I ask.

"Come lie down beside me" She pat the space and I lie down there and place my head on her chest.