[38]

AUTHOR POV

NEXT NEXT DAY...

They were in Irene's room when Irene said, "They saw Lisa."

"Really?" Wendy's question drew everyone's attention to Irene.

"Yes, Jisoo texted me that they saw Lisa dining at a chicken restaurant and that they would just talk for a moment," Irene replied.

They have a sleepover at the Kim and Bae's just to take Irene's mind off Lisa for a while. Then they wanted a late-night snack, which Kai and Jisoo agreed to buy outside.

"That's good news then" Jennie said.

"I miss that monkey" Rose stated and everyone nodded they miss Lisa's tease.

I miss her so much. I won't really accept that break up Irene thought

But they feel uneasy but shrug it off and continue watching movie.

"Why are they taking so long? It's been an hour and 30 minutes," Irene said as her phone lit up.

The world seemed to collapse.

Ting! Message from Jisoo

JISOO: MB. Hospital

 Hospital

"AHH! kamjagiya!" they shriek as the large picture frame in Irene's room falls to the floor, startling them

"What was that?" Rose wonder as she clutches her chest, as if this will help to calm her heartbeat.

"I've been nervous when Jisoo and Kai go out," Jennie expressed her worries.

"Do you feel that too? I feel nervous too" Yeri said, with Wendy and Joy nodding.

"Irene" Wendy called Irene, who was dazedly staring at the picture frame where the glass was shattered.

Irene's phone is on the floor, so Jennie gets it. "Who's in the hospital?" she asks, puzzled. She had a feeling but wanted to confirm it.

Irene did not respond since her mind was unable to operate. She hope her thought is wrong. So Jennie dials Jisoo's number from Irene's phone, the phone rings, and Jisoo takes too long to answer.