[14]

AUTHOR POV

After that event they are happy celebrating and many days past some of agency is nagging Lisa at the school to ask Lisa to join Kpop idol.

Why they didn't ask Joohyun its because of her cold face and blank expression they are scared to ask.

One time Lisa practicing how to be cold in front of the mirror she thought it was perfect but when she go to school her friend ask her what happen Lisa said she was practicing to be cold that made her friends laugh because her face was adorable not cold.

Again she try to act normal she didn't practice it. She just put her normal face when she is mad and then she go to school that made of student saw her get shock of course this is the first time they saw Lisa cold face. Lisa friends also shock when she come and sit there with her blank face  but she just smile after a minute and said that no one managers come near to her to ask that made her friends think that she's like a crazy.

Present time

Lisa was inside the CR then someone came in and it was Seulgi. Seulgi lock the door that made Lisa frown "Why did you lock the door there someone st---" Seulgi cut her with the punch.

Lisa hold the side of her lips that bleed "Why d--" again Suelgi punch her repeatedly and her stomach. Lisa know how to fight but she wouldn't fight back because she still considered Seulgi as a sister even though she already hurt Lisa many times physical and emtion. She just let Seulgi beat her up even she didn't know what reason.

"Argg!" Lisa groan after Seulgi last punch. Before Seulgi go she hold Lisa's collar tightly " I hate being second Lisa and you know that!" Seulgi push her that make Lisa fall on the floor and her head hit on the sink "shit!" Lisa whisper she look to Seulgi that was about to go out but stop "Don't tell who did that if you did not only that I was going to do" Seulgi said and close the door.

Lisa stood up with difficulty and wash her face to get rid the blood dripping on her eyebrow and lips she look to mirror "You when are you going to fight? Huh" Lisa said to her reflection in the mirror. She chuckle bitterly. Lisa walk out holding her stomach.

Some students saw Lisa was whispering. Lisa stop in front of the door holding the knob she breath in and out. She stund up straightly and open the door. Lisa didn't feel that her blood was dripping again she walk towards her seat but when she walk she feel too much pain in her stomach and feel dizzy but she didn't mind it. Her classmates was looking at her shock and worried along to her friends.

"Lisa what happen to you?" Irene ask worriedly as she stand up to help Lisa.

"A-hh mm some person pull me and beat me but he said sorry because its wrong person he thought it was me" Lisa lie said and force to smile.

"Are you really sure Lisa?" Jisoo ask seriously.

Lisa was about to answer but she cough blood and fainted.

"LISA!!" They shout unison.

"Help to carry her in the clinic!" The guys immediately run towards Lisa and carry her.