[23]

IRENE POV

I was tapping beside me I open my eyes and Lisa is not there. I look beside the bed to get my phone.

"What! 7 A.M. am I that tired yesterday" I mumble as I sat up.

"Wow" I was amaze because of the beauty outside. The glass door is nice it can see the sea outside. Also it's perfect here to see the sunset and I will watch it with Lisa.

"And where is Lisa? Maybe she's downstairs" I get up to wash up myself so I can be with my love Lisa. I am too in love right now. Lisa is the best thing I have ever waited for.

I could never say how much I like Lisa and just how special Lisa to me but I can say that my world is all smile whenever I am with Lisa, I love her a lot.

"Your so beautiful Joohyun" I said to my reflection in the mirror. After I do my morning routine I go out in the room.

I didn't hear any any noise as I walk down. Maybe they are still sleeping it's still early 8 a.m. then as I am still walking I hear someone singing.

"You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin" I still find the voice where it from the house is big though but the voice is echoing.

"Don't know if I could ever be without you cause girl you complete" It's getting familiar  "and in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need" that voice is from Lisa.

"Cause you're the apple to my pie you're the straw to my berry" Finally I arrived at the kitchen Lisa was singing wiggling her body she looks so happy that made her sing. I didn't know she can cook. We are really perfect couple HAHA.

"You're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry" I would love to marry you too Lisa. I am just standing in the corner looking and listening.

"Cause you're the one for me and I am the one for you" Lisa is too cute "I take the both of us we're the perfect two"

"We're the perfect two we're the perfect two Gosh Joohyun I am crazy in love with you" I smile and I can't handle anymore to only watch her so I approach her and back hug at first she is startled but she relax.

"Good morning love" I greeted and she face me.

"Good morning too my hyun" Lisa said as she peck my forehead before lips such a gentle. "How's sleep is it good?" She ask and I nodded.

"Yeah but when I wake up your not there" I pout at her but she just peck on my lips.

"Aigoo I'm sorry I want to wake up you but you are in good sleep" Lisa said while tucking some strand of my hair into my ears.

"Next stay until I wake up I want to hug you in the bed to feel the warm in the morning" I said to her "okay my Aphrodite" she replied to me "let's wait until it cook okay" Lisa added and I just nodded.

"Hyun what do you want to do today?" She ask me.

"I want to watch the sunset in the veranda" I said "and go outside in the sea shore and swimming and taking picture with you also our friends" I added and she is  listening to me and smiling.

"Okay then will do that" She said.

"I love you" I said out of nowhere and put my head on her chest "I love you more hyun" Lisa replied she's so gentle it makes me fall in love more.

"When I say I love you more, I don't just mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than any fight we will ever have in the future. I love you more than the distance between us. I love you more than any obstacle that could ever try and come  between us. I love you the most Joohyun." Lisa said and I don't know why I am getting teary.