[45]

IRENE POV

I placed the flowers in the vase Lisa had given me. I always keep all of the flowers she gives me.

I go down to living room because Lisa is there playing on her phone. That really made me shock when I saw her playing on her phone who wouldn't be, I only saw her just watching movies on her phone, only that.

So I asked her what was going through her mind that made her want to play video games, and she stated she wanted to play with Jisoo. And she doesn't want Jisoo to defeat her in the game. Until now, she's been practicing, and sometimes she looks frustrated because she don't know what to tapped.

Noo!!! Aish!! You fuc-" I heard Lisa yell, but when she looked in front of her, she came to a halt and bowed. Because there's a portrait of Jesus Christ on the wall next to the TV.

I laugh at her because she was like that when her character died. Even even if she is always playing, she makes time for me. And I just let her play because I think it makes her happy.

I think so...

Happy with frustration HAHAH. Instead of cursing, Lisa punches the air. She returns to playing with her serious expression while biting her bottom lips.

I'm guessing she didn't see me sitting beside her. I attempt to sigh deeply in case she notices.

Lisa, put down her phone and glanced at me "Are you mad? I'm going to stop playing now." She turn off the phone and hugged me.

I smile inside as I don't react to her.

"Are you tired of being bored? Do you want to go on a date?" Lisa asks again, hugging me gently.

"Ahm, Why did you stop playing?" I inquire, despite the fact that I know why she stop.

"You're mad," she mumbles.

"Did I say I'm mad?" I asked.

"No, but you sigh deeply," Lisa pulls the hug away from me and looks at me.

"I'm not mad, I simply try to sigh deeply if you notice me fast, and you did," I remarked as I rubbed Lisa's hands as she wince

When I look at her hands, I discover fresh wounds.

"It's sore hoo hoo," Lisa says, blowing the wounds.

"Where did you get those wounds again?" I question solemnly. I get up to get some alcohol and a band-aid.

I grabbed her hand and began wiping the alcohol, but she kept pulling her hands away. "Lisa, your hands," I repeated sharply, and she hesitated to offer me her hands.

I take her hand in mine and clean it again before applying a band aid.

I raise my brows at her, waiting for her to answer to where she gets the wounds again.

"Where. Did. You. Get. That?"

"A-h ahm ows i-in the car yep in the car I was fixing the car on my own then suddenly there's a sharp thing that I accidently touched many sharp," Lisa explained.

I lock my gaze on her. "It seems as if you're already being defensive." Suspiciously, I murmured.

"Ha? Is it? But, I am not "Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

"Why are you being so clumsy these days? You said it was caused by a knife, then a glass, then a scratch on the cat that didn't even seem like a scratch on the cat, and now it's caused by a car "I stated this because I believe there is only one source of her wounds, but I don't know.

"I'm telling you Lisa, the next time I see new wounds in your hands, I won't accept your excuses," I say honestly, and she gulps uncomfortably.

"Oh! Lisa, you're here," my mother exclaimed, and Lisa rose to hug her. "Why do you look so serious, Irene?" Mom inquires as she takes a seat on the opposite sofa with Dad.