[16]

LISA POV

I told my friends to go home to spend their time with their family because after that they don't have time to spend in their family because they suggest after the graduation we go to beach so I agree to joined them. I remember when Jisoo unnie and I talk last last night I was about to pat her back too but instead I hug her immediately because I feel I will lost my balance soon. I sigh and shake my head.

Mom already told me that I will just attend on the graduation day. So here I am signing again the papers it's too boring here in the mansion so I decided after this I will go to my company to visit Mom there.

Should I give some flower to Joohyun I miss her already. Should I ask her if can I court her but I'm shy. Then I will be growing old coward. I will just ask her in a perfect time but there's really no perfect time I just need is courage right.

"Okay done!" I said and look to my signature this signature I practice it many times to get it perfect. I'm not the only one who doing like this right.

"I love you, baby and if it's quite all right I need you baby to warm these lonely nights I love you baby trust in me when I say " I sing while I am driving. Gosh is this still normal feelings.

I arrived at the flower shop and I am humming going inside looking for the best flower.

"You look like in love young lady" I look up when I heard a voice.

"Is that too obvious?" I ask.

"Yes young lady too obvious so what flower do you want?" Ahjumma ask.

"Mm where I can find the purple flower Ahjumma?" I ask while looking around.

"There young lady" She pointed so I go there.

"Is this all young lady?" She ask.

"Mmm is this shop do a flower delivery Ahjumma and do you have card to write message?" I ask.

"Yes we do delivery and here is the card" she said and handed ma the card so I start to write.

"Ahjumma I want to deliver this flower to this address and if you ask why I don't give it personally because I am still shy this is my first time Ahjumma" I said shyly.

"Is that so then okay I will tell my employee to deliver this. Next time give it personally and let me know if she's already your girlfriend" Ahjumma said like teasing me in the end.

"Of course Ahjumma. I will go now and have a nice day!" I said cheerfully.