[29]

AUTHOR POV

2 MONTHS LATER

"What is one of the problems of a country or the world?" The Prof ask out of nowhere because the prof give them a free time because the prof was busy encoding the list of students.

The students raised their hands except for Lisa as if she didn't care she just looked outside in the window. The Prof. look in the students and she spot Lisa "Lisa can you answer?" 

Many students raise their hands but I'm really the one to be called who doesn't want to answer Lisa's thought "Global warning Prof." Lisa casually answered that made the room erupted on laugh just except Lisa's squad.

"Stupid it's warming not warning. Go back to kindergarten!" That is Suelgi who said it loud that the students again laugh and some students start whispering to each other  and yes Seulgi and Lisa are classmate. One time when Mr./Mrs. Manoban was about to pay the tuition fee for their daughters but the head office said that the tuition fee of Lalisa Manoban is fully payed that made them confused also Seulgi who is there as they remember they get Lisa's money so that means she don't have any. 

Lisa chuckled and said "That's the problem Prof."

"The Global Warming?" The Prof ask confusedly to assure.

"No Prof, The problem is the judgmental people I mean judgmental society." Lisa corrected the Prof and the students stop gossiping.

"Today, we live in a society that stereotypes where, unfortunately, judging has become the norm, and few people know how damaging it can be to a group or to a person. Every day, people are judged or criticized for the personas they portray or the acts they take. Children are compared to one another, and teenagers are criticized for their inability to fit in. And too many a time do we come across situations where we are judged by the way we talk or we have a small mistakes that they immediately judge. That is how's society works now." Lisa say to them seriously the whole room become silent. Seulgi feel embarrassed she look to Lisa piss off. The squad smirk and also the bitchy Irene.

The Professor was amazed by Lisa's answer on how she make the room silent and to realized what they do wrong. The Professor was just about to scold the students for laughing but Lisa already provoke them. "We still have 35 minutes left so let's do a random question or something you agree or not" Their prof suggest because she still want to hear some answers from Lisa. 

Irene is  looking for her pen because she wanted to write something that not so important on the back of her notebook she just want to kill boredom but her pen is wasn't there. Irene look to Lisa who is biting the pen "Yahh! Babe That's my pen give it back" She said so Lisa look at her.

"Yes, this pen is yours but that was before. Didn't you just drop it? Left on the floor? Forgot?  supposedly  not to remember where it's placed but when it's necessary or there's nothing else available then you just pick it up and to find. So be quiet in front of me and don't you ever touch my new pen" Lisa said to Irene and she go back from listening.

Irene left dumbfounded "What the fuck is wrong with her" She mumble.

"Yahh what happened to her?" Rose whispered to Irene.

"I don't know to her" Irene replied still looking to Lisa.

"She is having a tantrums" Jisoo joined the talk.

"You are together going here right so what she did or what you do to make her upset" Wendy also ask.

Irene think for awhile to recall what happen on the morning " I think the cat" Irene hesitantly said.