[43]

IRENE POV

"Hyun, kindly change." Lisa notified me once again.

She has been nagging me to change, but I still didn't change. I'm not excited to return home.

She brought me the ice cream that I had requested from her kitchen. She has a plentiful stock of ice cream, especially chocolate milk.

"Thank you," I murmured sweetly, I'd never act something like this cute before since it made me cringe whenever I saw a couple doing like this, but now you'll do anything that before you hate to do because you're in love.

"It's all for you, Hyun," she kissed my lips. "You told to me when I come back here, you're already putting some clothes on,"

Opss! Opss! Let me explain. First, I have clothes wraps around my body okay!

I am aware of everything what is going on in your head (readers).

Second, I had just finished showering and was lying next to Lisa, who was watching a movie on her phone.

Third, I suddenly want to eat ice cream, so I told Lisa to get some for me. Then I told her that when she get back I'm already in my clothes.

Fourth, I wear a panty and bra, and I use rob alright, that's all, I'm just clearing your head.

I shoved a scoop of ice cream into my mouth and replied, "I got lazy for a moment."

"You could get sick here th-" She pauses as she open her mouth because I feed her in an attempt to destruct "shick here, the aircownn ish shooo cold," Lisa continues, gulping the ice cream.

I laugh just looking at her as she scolding me "why are you laughing? Is there any funny in my statement?"

"Nothing, just remembering about a monkey who is scolding someone" I said between in my laugh.

"What movie is th--" She stop when she realized "Yaahh! Hyun"

"I love you" I said sweetly. For real I don't want to go home. I just want to be with her.

I seat on her lap and lick the ice cream seductively. Lisa bit her buttom lip.

"Ahh Lisa!!" I shriek because she wrapped me in her thick blanket and rolled me in her bed.

"Don't seduce me Bae Joohyun" Lisa muttered and lift me up like a sack of rice "Don't start I might not be able to control. You might not able to go home and walk completely"

I wanted to smack her back but I was wrapped like lumpia. I feel embarrass on what she just said.

Lisa entered her closet and placed me on the floor, saying, "Change, I'll take you home," before exiting.

"I want to stay here please!!" I yell.

"Even though I would love for you to stay at my place, I don't want to be a selfish grilfriend by taking up all of your time. You must return home, you have been here for over two weeks. I know your parents are OK with you living with me, but I want to give you some alone time with them so you can bond with them, okay" She responded outside in her closet.

I mentally smile because what she said.

I get some Lisa's clothes in her closet. Her closet is so big it's like a small store of clothes. I get the hoodie and wear it.

 I get the hoodie and wear it