[30]

IRENE POV

"There are a lot of toys that you purchased, and they're all pricey." It's Rose said she came here early on our house and Yeri, Joy and Wendy were the next to arrive. I'm not sure why they came here so early in the morning, but they simply said that going to the orphanage alone would be boring, so they came here for us to go together.

"That? I'm not the one who pay it and Lisa was the one who pick that expensive toys and those not so expensive toys is I'm the one who select" I said as I arrange the toys.

"That cost a lot" Wendy said while handing those toys to me.

"Lisa has a lot of money I think" Yeri said shrugging her shoulder so I am too.

"Where is Lisa by way Irene Unnie" I heard Joy ask and Lisa didn't text me she will text me or call and greet me good morning around 6 A.M but it's already 8 A.M in the morning.

"Can you hand my phone Wenwen. Lisa didn't call this morning" I said and Wendy gladly handed to me the phone.

I dial Lisa's phone number but she didn't pick up so again I dial after three rings she answer "Yahh! Why you didn't answer my call" I shout as soon as she answer my friends chuckles.

" Sorry I was in bathroom that's why" Lisa said and I nodded even she didn't see.

"It's okay and I was just wondering because you did not call or text me" I said sadly and pout.

"Oh! Sorry Hyun my phone is low bat and I couldn't find my charger immediately. You miss me already? I'm really sorry Baby I love you" I can't keep my sulking side and I smiled. 

"I love you too. Are you going here?" I ask but her replied makes me pout.

"About that I can't go Baby" She said.

"Why?"

"I have something important matters to do" Lisa said that made me frown my eyebrow.

"Make sure that it's not a girl Manoban" I sternly said to her and I heard her chuckle.

But the next thing I heard is something like crashing glass a loud crashing "Fuck" I heard in other line.

"Lisa?" I call but she didn't reply I am starting to get nervous because I only hear is her breathing "Lisa are you there?" I call her again my hands is starting to sweat my friends look at me confuse also Jisoo and Jennie.

"Lisa answer me are you okay? I am going there" My heart is like want to go out. What happen there and I am sure that is not car crash right because she was in her house but why she can't answered I am worried so much by just hearing those shattered glass.

"Baby I'm goi--" Before I could finish my sentence she cut me off.

"No, no, no need I a-am o-okay I'm okay" Lisa immediately said with stuttering voice. 

"Are you sure? What happen there I am worried to you" I ask my voice is tone that I am really worried.

"Yes Hyun I'm okay. It just that I inadvertently pushed the vase as I exited" She said but still my worried about her is not vanishing.

"See you in orphanage okay. You don't have to be worry about me I am totally fine I love you baby" She said with her gentle and sweet tone.

"Okay is that so I love you too be careful Lisa-yah" I said before I hang up the call.

"What happen?" Jisoo immediately ask and the girls look at me waiting my answered.

"Lisa accidentally push the vase" I said and they sigh of relief.