[17]

AUTHOR POV

The Graduation day is already going today and the students are getting ready for their last day of being Senior High the day that they will step in other level of their life.

But there is a one person who doesn't feel happy who doesn't feel the Graduating Student.

The time was really getting near but she was just laying in the bed sleeping with her lazy cats. When someone call her she never answered it even once.

There's only 10 minutes left before it's going to start then someone barged on her room but she didn't pay attention and continue her sleep.

"Yahh LALISA!!" Ms. Jessi shout but it's not effected.

"Gosh Lalisa" Ms. Jessi hissed and walk towards to Lisa.

"Ow shit!" Lisa said tapping Jessi's hand.

"Do you know what event today?" Ms. Jessi ask.

"Ahmm No what is event today?" Lisa said like asking.

"Ahh really Lisa?" Ms. Jessi said and hold it hard and twisted.

"Ouch! Fuck!! Yahhh it's Graduation Day!" Lisa immediately said tapping repeatedly the hand.

"Can you let go my ear!" Lisa said and Ms. Jessi let go she look to Lisa who is holding her ear.

"Then why are you laying here?" Ms. Jessi ask raising her left eyebrow.

"I'm sleeping as you can see a while ago" Lisa said sarcastically and Ms. Jessi was about to hold her other ear but Lisa immediately go to other side of bed.

"It's graduation day Lisa you should prepare to go in the event and your the main shareholders in the school and the owner of the school want to see you" Ms. Jessi said at her.

"It's a waste of time there. You will just seat there and listen to their speech and drama like blah blah blah that you feel bored until you close your eyes and after that you walk long just to get that fucking paper. What is important about that paper that no one's gonna appreciate." Lisa said like rapping.

Ms. Jessi brush her hair using her hand "Me and your Mom will appreciate Lisa the two of us will watch you there I want to see you on the stage too" Jackson said as he came in Lisa's room.

Lisa look at them Jessi and Jackson already in their attire. Lisa sigh "aish!"

"Jisoo where is Lisa?" Joohyun ask while looking around looking for Lisa.

"I don't know Unnie she didn't answered my call" Jisoo said still trying to call but now it's tototot.

They Graduation is starting the teacher already calling the names.

"The top 1 Seulgi Manoban" Seulgi stand up with smirk on her mind while Mr./Mrs. Manoban is on her both side walking towards in the stage.

"Congratulation Seulgi keep it up" The teachers and principal said.

"Thank you Ma'am, Sir" Seulgi said and Mr./Mrs. Manoban get the awards and put on Seulgi.