[37]

JISOO POV

"Stop crying, Jisoo, your bestfriend will be OK. It's strange to see you crying since it's the first time I've ever seen you cry." Mr. Bae patted my shoulder as he concentrated on his driving.

"It's just that Lisa is already like my sister," I chuckle as I wipe away my tears.

"Jennie is your sister as well, but you haven't cried."

"That bitch" I mumble jokingly.

"I will tell that"

"HAHA just kidding" I laugh awkwardly "You know Uncle what I see on Lisa?" I suddenly ask.

"What let me know I still don't her deepest struggles. I just thought that she's having a good life but I'm wrong" He said.

"Lisa is completely empty on the inside, yet she is as noisy as an empty can that, after being used, it will thrown away, this is when the can produces noise on its own, while the can continues to roll on the ground." I said it's like a riddle  "This is how I described Lisa because when she's alone, she'll weep loudly in the corner of her room while curling her body just to make stop her sob but failed" I explained.

"That's deep Jisoo but I still understand" 

"Lisa simply had an experience that Jennie didn't had, and I've seen Lisa how many times she falls but still stands and I'm amazed because she's strong. I saw she had bruises before, but now I can't stop crying because of what I've seen, it's too much" I replied, my gaze fixed on the road.

"We are here Uncle" I said and we go out from the car.

"Mr. Manoban! come out!" Uncle Bae shout "Mr. Manoban"

Then we saw Mr. Manoban come out look piss "Who are you?"

Instead of responding, Uncle attacked Lisa's father right away, saying, "How could you do that to your daughter?" Uncle punched him hard.

"Who are you to punch me and she's my daughter I can do whatever I want." 

"My point is that, even if Lisa is your daughter, you do not have the right to harm her in this manner!" Uncle pointing at him furiously "Lisa is not a robot that doesn't feel pain, she's a human who has feelings and feels pain!"

Mr. Manoban shakes his head and murmurs, "Owh, she complained to you."

"No, we saw the video, and it's good that Lisa managed to get away from an ungrateful parent like you." Uncle looked at him furiously.

Mr. Manoban look surprised "What video?"

Uncle and I are smirk "I think there's still a lucky contain at Lisa since I suspect she accidentally captured a video of you abusing her." Uncle revealed.

Mr. Manoban seemed to be becoming angrier. "Give the phone to me!"

Uncle ridiculed, "Why would I?"

"What's going on, Dad?" Mr. Manoban looked at Seulgi as she came out.

"Lisa will not be out now if you locked the door!" Mr. Manoban yelled at Seulgi furiously.

"I did after I beat her" Seulgi said.

That's when my anger hit my nerves, and I ran up to Seulgi and punched her "Why did you do that!!!" I strangle her and she is trying to get away on my grip "Are you proud of what you did on Lisa?" I ask fiercely.

"Jisoo Jisoo let go, control your anger" Uncle pull me away.

 "Lisa is coughing blood right now, and if anything happens to her, even if you are her sister, I won't forgive you." I warned.