[6]

ROSE POV

After Jennie chasing her sister they sit down and our squad teasing Irene because Lisa is hiding to her back that we can't stop teasing her because we rarely see Irene unnie blush.

Then the prof. come inside and we settle down to start discussing about graduating and I look to Jisoo's back my crush shhh.

I have crush Jisoo but no one know I am too shy because Jennie is her sister if Jennie know she will tease me everyday.

I saw Lisa sleeping already beside Jisoo she's  really  tired collecting the cat sometime I saw Jisoo tucking Lisa's hair so that it will not cover to Lisa's face. After she tucking Lisa's hair Jisoo will look to Irene Unnie teasing her.

"Have a good view" I heard Jisoo whispered to Irene Unnie.

We chuckle and Irene Unnie glared at us so we stop.

How can I confess to Jisoo HUHU help me. My thought cut off when prof. Announce something.

"Oh I have something announcement before you all graduate we have a dance competation and the rivals is the other sections. There is two rounds will happen in the dance if you get in the top 3 there will be another dance. The top 3 will dance again and the judge will be choose again. " Prof. Said.

" So we need two participants so who is it?" Prof. Added.

"Sir Rose and Jisoo will be they look good together if they dance" One of our classmate suggest. I widened my eyes I'm not that good in dancing I was about to object but Jisoo got first.

"Sir! No I'm not good at dance so no!" Jisoo shout.

"Gezz Jisoo Unnie they just suggest and you might wake up Lisa" Jennie said to Jisoo I giggle.

"Yeah better low your voice Jisoo if not" Irene Unnie raising her hand that turn to fist. I laugh silently cause Jisoo gulp hard cute.

"Oh! LISA!! I forgot Lisa is good at dancing we will be win for sure!" Jisoo again shout Irene glared at her.

"Unnie low your voice" Lisa groan.

"Monkey!! You will be the participant of dance competation " Jisoo shake Lisa.

Lisa just nodded. "So who will be the other one?" Prof  ask.

I raise my hand said "ahmm Irene Sir!" We smirk all at Irene Unnie who look shock she was about to protest but Jennie put her hand on Irene's mouth.

"Okay then its all settled okay its all free time. You can practice and fighting" Prof. Said and he go out.

Irene Unnie glared at me I just smile and piece sign.

"Be thankful unnie that you can dance with Lisa" Joy tease her.

Some of our classmate are shock because they didn't know that Irene Unnie can dance as will as Lisa I also felt shock about Lisa that she know to dance. I heard some of our classmate that they thought that we will lose because no knows to dance but after that they know Lisa and Irene can dance they felt alive we have high hope to win.