[12]

AUTHOR POV

As the day pass they are getting close to each other. Because of the dance paractice they always have time to enjoy because Irene squad was always want to join them to watch their practices also they want to join because Lisa and Jisoo always bicker in a small thing that end up to hurt physically sometimes teasing that make them laugh sometimes they laugh because of Lisa's stupid story and her dumb side. 

Rose and Jisoo are close now and they already confess with each other and the squad knows that. Jennie and Rose are really clingy to Lisa especially Jennie that always want to hug  Lisa. Rose and Lisa is like a twin, Lisa like to tease Rose more because she really like to see Rose's whining because she look cute add on her chimpunk cheeks. Sometimes Joohyun get jealous to Jennie and Rose but she know they are just clingy especially Jennie even she always use her bitch side but inside she's like a baby so she just can't help to get jealous.

Lisa like to hug Joohyun first that make their friends to tease them that they are look good to each other if they are couple and other side of Irene she will just hide her face. Sometimes Irene will tease Lisa but being Lisa a master teaser too she will back the tease and end up Irene will be the one to get piss off or annoyed and will glared at Lisa but in Lisa's eyes it was cute when Irene will get annoyed she is not that afraid anymore.

Lisa was confused now to her feelings about Irene she didn't know what she feels because never in her life got a lovelife or even a crush. Now Lisa is trying to figure about it.

The dance was already done, the choreography was done, the attire was done and now they are relaxing.

LISA POV

"Oppa" I call him.

"Oh baby Lisa do you need something?" Oppa ask while he motion to me to go near to him.

"Let's play oppa" I said to him and make a puppy eyes.

"Aigoo I can't resist that doe eyes" Oppa pinch my nose.

"So Oppa?" I ask fidgeting.

"Okay I will play with you. Let's do a superman then" Oppa said and my eyes light  up.

"Ah Oppa squat" I said excitedly then Oppa squat.

"We are the superman! Let's go" Oppa run while I was in his back laughing.

"Waah!! Oppa! Faster!" I shout and Oppa run faster.

Oppa suddenly trip that cause us to fall in the sofa. Then we laugh loud.

"Did you have fun baby?" Oppa ask and I nodded repeatedly. He then smirk and I know that smirk I was ready to stand up to run.

"JAHAHA! HAHAHA!" I laugh loudly because Oppa tickle me.

"Op-p-a HAHAHA! Oppa sto-p!" I said to Oppa then he stop. Oppa and I just laying now in the floor tiredly.

I hug him and he hug me back with his long arm and patting my head that I feel want to sleep so I close my eyes "Sleep well my little Lisa" I heard him before I go to my dreamland with a small smile.

_______________

"OPPA!!!" I shout as I open my eyes and sit down panting many sweat in my forehead.

"Oppa" I mumble and catching my breath.

"It's a dream" I said and tears flow down to my cheeks "It's a dream dream" I repeatedly said.