[7]

LISA POV

"Should I message Joohyun but what should I say" I groan I am hesitating to message Joohyun.

"Meow meow meow meow" I look beside me and to my four cat that looking at me too.

"Why you all looking at me?" I ask. maybe this is the effect of not having family to talk in the house I am shy to talk to my servants about problems I just talk them with my silly story to make them laugh.

So I only talk to my cat although they can't reply still they listening becuase they looking at me so I think they listening. What a lonely house I chuckle.

Back to Joohyun. Maybe she's already sleep right now because its already 10 pm I might disturbed her beauty sleep GEZZZ. Oh should I message her when we start to practice.

"Babies should I text her?" I cutely ask them HAHA.

"MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!" I kiss them cute.

[Hyun are you sleep? This is Lisa.] I type and send.

[No I am still awake Lisa why?] My phone light up I look at it immediately.

[I just wanna ask when we are going to practice] I reply why do I feel excited.

[Maybe tomorrow we can start.] She replied already.

[Oh okay tomorrow then. That's all I ask Bye Goodnight Joohyun and sweet dreams EHE🙉] I bid goodbye.

[Goodnight and sweet dreams💝] I smile widely I am looking too long to the heart emoji wtf Lisa.

I will sleep now because I always feel little dizzy every hour maybe I am so exhuasted tired.

"Goodnight Leo Luca Lily and Loui" I said and go to my dream land.

"Manobangs! Wake up!" I groan its too to make noise.

"Monkeyyy" Why Jisoo Unnie is here I still close my eyes and my head hurt a little.

"Are you going to wake up or I will cut the heads of these cats" I open my eye immediately when I heard the word cat.

"Ahh! Unnie! Its still early why are you here?" I hissed I am having a good sleep.

"I just want to visit now go to shower you stink" Jisoo said as she pulling me to the bed.

" I will, no need to pull me out I can walk also aisshh!" I stomp my feet going inside the bathroom I heard her chuckle. Arggh my head its hurt HUHU.

I was about to open my walk in closet but I can't open it I look down and I see a chain. Jezz Jisoo Unnie I want to kill all checkin right now.

"Yahhhh Jisoo Unnie!! Open my closet where is the key!" I shout.

"I already prepare your clothes. Your clothes are on the bed" Jisoo shout back. I walk to towards the bed.

Seriously a duck costume I harshly grab it to wear it I don't have any choice. wow nice morning I sarcastically thought.