[46]

AUTHOR POV

“Mother, we're all here. “Who else are we waiting for?”Mina's mother stated a s soon as they arrived at the Ilili Cuisine.

“By the way, why did everyone call us Mother and Father today?” Marco inquires.

“All we want to do is have lunch with you all. You're constantly working, so spend some time with us.” Grandma Manoban said “Let’s wait for Lalisa”

After Grandma said that Lisa entered the restaurant with a man alongside her, all the security guards rushed to line up and bow to her.

Lisa comes to a halt and bows lightly as well. She was about to walk when her left leg became numb and she eventually realised she didn't have any strength on her leg. It was as if one of her legs' nerves had stopped working.

“What's the matter?” Jackson is standing in front of Lisa, asking her a question.

“I sprained my ankle this morning, but it hurts more more now,” Lisa lie.

“Be careful the next time, and come on hold into my arms,” Jackson urged.

Lisa put her head on Jackson's shoulder and said, "Dad, wait." This made Jackson heart melt.

“Hey, you're being strange today.” Jackson wrapped his arms around Lisa because he thought she was losing her posture. “Are you all right?”

She was not okay never been in her life “Can you instruct my crew to bring me some Jacket it's on my car?" Lisa mumble.

“Are you really okay? You can tell your grandparents that you are not feeling well” Jackson call one of the staff and told him to get Jacket as he give Lisa’s car key.

The Manobans are curious by what is going on, but they can only see Jackson's back.

“I'll just check inside as what you ordered to me,” Jackson said as he led Lisa to Manoban's table. Lisa nodded.

Jackson walked away since Lisa had instructed him to speak with the manager and get a list of the products needed in the restaurant so that they could purchase the product in another country.

“I apologize for being late,” Lisa remarked to them.

“Ms. Lisa, here is your jacket and key.” The staff handed her something.

“Thank you very much.” The crew exits with a bow. Lisa wore the jacket and sat.

“Do you have a fever?” When Grandma Manoban notices Lisa wearing a double jacket.

“No, I'm just exhausted from school,” Lisa said weakly “You know that I’m not good about school so I need more extra effort” She added glancing at her cousins.

“All well, but you should prioritize your health.” Lisa simply nodded,  “Let’s start to eat.”

Lisa isn't hungry, so she only has a tiny quantity of food while the others are busy talking. Lisa don’t understand them she was confuse in her seat. She is hearing a lot of voices whispering in her ears even though there's no one.

Lisa, who is shaking her head and blinking her eyes, is seen by Seulgi. Seulgi wondered what was wrong with her.

“Are you willing to take over my company, Lisa?” Grandpa Manoban abruptly inquired, causing the others to turn their heads toward Old Mr. Manoban.

Lisa was startled when her Grandmother touched her palm since Grandma Manoban sense Lisa was not in herself.

“Huh? Grandma, yes?” Lisa , bewildered.