[5]

LISA POV

Meow! Meow! Meow!

I look passenger seat maybe they are hungry. I saw these cat in the street first I didn't give attention this two cats so I drive continue but my heart want to get that them so I turn my car to get them also they are so cute.

I am near to my home but I saw a trash bag in the corner. The trash bag was moving I stop and I am hesatating to gout cause I am scared that's maybe something scary thing.

"Should I look?" I am crazy I was to the cat.

"Meow! Meow!" The two cats reply.

"Is that a yes huh?" gosh as if they can understand.

"I must be crazy I am asking to these two cats" I shake my head and giggle.

"Meow! Meow! Meow! Meow!"

"Heyy! are you agreeing jinjaa!" I little shout and go out to look the trash bag.

This is scary I slowly walk towards "meow!" Is that a cat I ask to myself. I quickly open the trash bag why they put you in that shit trash bag you are so cute.

Yeah for me all I can see cats always cute to me don't my cat lover okay!. I carry the cat and run going to my car.

I put her to passenger sit wow they didn't fight maybe not now "let's go babies you all meet my leo too" and drive.

"Hey! Leo you just bath in the morning so don't join" I scold leo he is peeping on the door when I look at him he pretend to walkout.

I name them Luca, lily, and loui and now they are in the bath tub I look again in the door there I saw Leo again aish "Come here Leo join now!" I said he run quickly and jump to bath tub. The water splash that cause me to getting wet.

"Aish Leo you wet me" I hiss so I just join.

"Mmm you all smell so good now" I said as I hug them all.

"Now let's sleep" I added and I look at the time it's already 4:30 am I have school later.

I look to my cats again maybe I need to build also a orphan cats I chuckle and  sleep.

Kring! Kring! Kring!

I woke up lazily my sleep only 2 hours I do my morning routine and go down to eat.

My cats tailing me in the back cute. "What to your face!" I got startled I look up to see Ms. Jessi.

"You look like zombie" Ms. Jessi added and checking my body here we go again. She always check my body whenever she visit me here in the mansion. That's how she cares for me but I am loving it because I am like a kid.

"Ahh because I go out midnight to eat and I want a fresh air too then when I am going home I saw these three cats in the streets" I tell everything about last night.

"Is that so, You didn't eat again in dinner next time I won't pass it you. let's go we are going to eat in the restaurant that you own and I will send you to school" She said and dragged me.