[35]

AUTHOR POV

"Where is Lisa?" Jennie ask who is sitting on her chair and Irene who is fixing herself to seat comfortable.

"She called me and said she'll be late," Irene stated, a bit upset since she had been waiting for Lisa at their house for hours because Lisa had told her that she would pick her, which is why Jisoo and Jennie left first to go to school, but Lisa called her and then said she couldn't fetch. 

"Why?" Rose ask while munching her food in this early time.

"She says she had to do something," Irene responded, doubting at Lisa's reasoning.

Wendy remarked, "It's alright to be late rather than not coming to school," because Lisa did not attend school when she returned home following a one-week absence.

"Irene" someone called her so she look at her back.

"What?" Irene said, raising her right brow in a bitchy tone.

"What do you need to Irene Unnie?" That's Jennie, who also asks in a snarky tone and with that they're truly cousins 101 percent.

"Evil is present early in the morning." Rose mumbles, then bites her sandwich again, while Jisoo agrees with her girlfriend's statement while glaring at the person who calls Irene. 

"I just want to apologize for how I acted last week, and Jisoo sorry," Seulgi told as she handed Irene a flower but she didn't accept nor glance at it so Seulgi put the flower on her table\. Jisoo scoffs, knowing that no one will trust Seulgi's earnest apology.

"Why are you apologizing to me when it was my girlfriend that you insulted?" Irene replied, rolling her eyes. "If you want to apologize, go to Lisa, not to me."

"You're right, Irene Unnie, even saying sorry isn't enough for what you did to Lisa, however everyone knew Lisa is so nice that even Satan's daughter she would forgive her easily." Rose spat the words and even stood up in her seat to utter it in front of Seulgi's face. Yeri and Jisoo hold each of her arm to seat back while Jennie, Wendy and Joy chuckle silently.

 "Oh! by the way the daughter of Satan is you, bitch." Rose added, and Irene was astonished, she couldn't believe Rose could say something like that since she is known in the squad as a Christian girl.

Seulgi raises her voice, glaring at Rose, and says arrogantly, "What did you say!? How dare you tell me I should apologize to Lisa for that garbage, you all should be thankful because I apologize."

"I didn't realize Satan's daughter was deaf, so I said you bitch and fuck you for interrupting my appetite," Rose spit out angrily, the student inside gasping not because of the fight but because of Rose's curse.

"Irene Unnie are you okay?" Jennie asks, worriedly, because Irene's neck and face are both turning red. Wendy and Joy also notice it while Yeri and Jisoo is trying to calming Rose.

"Irene are you sick?" Wendy ask then Irene starting to have a hard time to breath "Oghad guys, stop that fighting!" Joy get alarm that she screams.

"Unnie, Irene Please say anything if you are able to speak "Jennie stated, she is trying to calm herself.

"Hey hey Irene" Seulgi brought her hands to tap Irene cheeks but Irene pat away Seulgi's hand as her breath is not steady.

Irene point at the thing on her table. Irene stuttered, "T-that f-flo-wer I'm a-allergy."

"Don't hold Irene!" Jisoo shout when Seulgi attempt to hold again "Stay away that flower and yourself" Rose said.

"Kai! Oppa! Oppa!" Joy shout when she saw Kai pass at their room so Kai stop and look inside if there's really someone call him.

Kai saw the room inside had a commotion "Kai oppa! help!" Joy dragged him.