[4]

LISA POV

After the class I bid my goodbye to Jisoo Unnie because I was too tired and want to sleep. I was driving now going to my sad home.

I sigh looking to the buildings that I pass some of the building are mine. I smile at how my business become successful in the first it was just a fun but I didn't expect that a small restaurant to become famous to the costumers.

Until I build other business like Hotel, Resort, Technology, Car, and Hospital etc. To this things I am lucky but talking about family I am unlucky.

I get out to my car and I am walking going inside "I'm home! Leo where are you!" As I shout I saw leo running fastly.

I happily catch him I wiggle my body as I stand up Leo is so cute and I see some of servant giggling so I just smile.

"I won't eat right now cause I am so tired I want to sleep" I said to my servant.

"Ahmm eh Ms. Jessi would scold us because you won't eat" One of a servant hesitating said.

"Don't worry I am the one to face her"I assure them.

Aish sometimes I would think Ms. Jessi is the boss here HEHE I chuckle. But I know Ms. Jessi is just taking care of me she treat me like her daughter.

I am doing my night routine so that I can rest already cause my head is like spinning.

Then I lay down to sleep.

IRENE POV

I am happy right now why? Because Lisa is finally talking to me I have a crush to her when I first to see her in the school but I don't like doing a first move.

I have to maintain my cold face so no one gonna making fun to me or to my squad. I didn't tell to my squad that I have crush on Lisa because you know they will just tease me when we ever saw Lisa.

So when Lisa is going to our house because Jisoo always invite her to eat with us sometimes Mr. and Mrs. Kim invite her so I was celebrating inside to my mind that I can saw her again. I am trying my best not to look at her for too long so that Jennie and Jisoo will not notice me having a crush to her.

And about Suelgi my squad always tease me that we are perfect couple but I don't really like her especially her attitude she is like spoiled brat that what she want she get
it makes me turn off.

I hope Lisa have crush on me too I am the beautiful in the school next to me is Jennie right.

If you don't have crush on me then I will make you fall in love on me right away. I smile but my thought cut off.

"Yahh! Irene unnie are you crazy" Jennie shout on me.

"No, Why?" I ask her confusion.

"You smile like a crazy" She said to me.

"Did I? I can smile whenever I want Jennie" I said to her.

"Tss Lisa just tell you are beautiful when you smile then you are smiling when I am the first one who said that long time ago and you didn't smile"  Jennie said like having a tantrum.

"I smile mandu when you said that" I said to her.

"Yahh! Don't call me mandu" She hissed and I giggle.

"My dear cousin and my mandu sister Dad call you two to go down already so we can eat!" Jisoo interrupt our little talk.

Omy my dear chicken you will be gone because you call jennie a mandu I said to my thought.