[31]

LISA POV

I get my phone beside me because it light up so it means there's someone text me. Currently I'm in my company  because Mom called me that she need me to sign the big contract and it's so many more than in my imagine.

Mrs. Bae: Break up my daughter and never approach her again.

I am so shock on what I read I recall all my memories if I did something wrong.

Me: Aunty why so sudden? Did I do wrong? We just bonding last last day and talking happy. You even told me not to hurt Joohyun and I give my promise to you that I will make her happy. Why Aunty can you tell me what did I do wrong I will explain and make it right please.

I wait for reply but I did not receive again a reply I call Mrs. Bae but she didn't answered also I call Joohyun she never answer too. What's wrong we are okay this past few days I want to go right now on their house but I have so many to sign.

"What's wrong?" I look up and it was Mom (Jessi).

"Can I go now?" I ask "No you can't. That is important and there's more" Mom said and point in my right side where the files piled up.

"Okay okay" I give up I start signing and I will just call again later and go there.

"Hello Aunty why you suddenly say to break up Joohyun?" I ask immediately as soon as she answer the call.