[34]

AUTHOR POV

HAN RIVER BRIDGE AT 8 P.M. NIGHT...

"Let's go to Han river park Sana snake" Dahyun said "Let me come too" Momo said pouting that Dahyun make a disgust face.

"Yeah yeah let's go stop pouting it doesn't suit you" Dahyun said and grab the car key.

While Dahyun was driving she got confuse why the front of their car was driving slowly "Is it traffic today?" She ask Sana and Momo.

"It's Sunday so today is not traffic" Momo said while scrolling to her IG.

"Wait Dubu let's watch the commotion there maybe that is the cause" Sana point at the direction where the commotion is happening. Dahyun go there and park the car at the side of Han River Bridge.

They go out from the car and walk going there "Excuse me what's happening here?" Momo ask one of the people.

"There's a girl standing there and I think she will commit suicide" The person said then they heard a laugh. Out of curiosity they walk more going in front just to know who she is.

"Wait is that Lisa?" Dahyun whispered to Sana and Momo.

"Omy ghad! Dubu!" Sana loudly said "Dubu, Momo she's going to step forward" she was alarmed.

"LISA!!" The three scream and run as fast as they can because Lisa takes a step forward, allowing her body to fall into the river. The crowd also yells.

 Dahyun and Momo murmur nervously, as if their souls are ready to depart from their bodies.

"Let go," Lisa commanded coldly, causing them to shudder.

"What? Are you insane!?" While Lisa's body was hanging, Momo yelled at her and tightened her grasp on Lisa's hand.

"I begged you to let go of me!" Lisa screamed and  loosen her hold to Dahyun and Momo.

"Yah! Yah! Don't even think about letting go!" Dahyun fearfully yells, and Lisa removes Dahyun and Momo's hands with her other hand.

"Sana!!! help quickly hold Lisa's other hand, come on faster!" Momo shout at Sana "Dahyun don't let her go argh!" Momo groan because her hand is already aching as well as Dahyun.

"Okay when I count 1 2 3 let pull" Dahyun said and Sana and Momo nodded "1 2 3 pull" they groaned and they successfully save Lisa.

Lisa sits on the ground with her head hung low "It's so annoying," she mumbles as she repeatedly punches the ground, leading them to grab Lisa's hand and stop her. This is when Lisa begins to sob, "Why why WHY! Do you stop me?!" she screamed and Sana hug her and letting her cry on her shoulder while she just listened to Lisa say, "I want to end this please don't stop me because you all aren't the ones who've been suffering but me me myself please just stop holding my life." Lisa stated and Sana feel her heart was being pinch as she heard Lisa. The three of them didn't say any words just silent and Momo already said to other people that it's okay and you can go because it will cause traffic.

Minutes passed they didn't hear Lisa's talk nor sob "She's already sleeping" Dahyun said.

 "Where shall we take her?" Momo ask pointing at Lisa.

"Of course to her house dummy" Dahyun said and smack Momo.

Then Momo smack her also "You dumb we don't know where her house"

"Oh, my! Stop arguing and take Lisa's phone to search through her contacts "Sana muttered  irritably to the two who were about to fight. Then they searched the phone in Lisa's pocket.