GUILTY

D O M I N I C  P O V

Displeased with how the phone conversation went with Stevie is playing on my mind. Have not slept since speaking to her, but staring at her number on my mobile. 

Why the fuck did the paparazzi have to be everywhere I am? They snoop and hide just to get a picture and write whatever they want on the front page. 

Only having the one date with Stevie, not even knowing much about her or where she's from. But I guess I blew it when I had dinner with a business associate, and the media were there. 

It was solely fucking business, and the media went crazy for a story.  

Stand combing my fingers through my short hair, needing to get ready for the next meeting in two hours, but not wanting to be here. 

What's this girl doing to me? All I think about is Stevie, and the first day my eyes gazed upon her. Couldn't take my orbs away from such a vision of beauty, and then she slaps her forehead, making me laugh. 

Bumped into her outside the office building was fate, and she trusted me with her phone. But that was really a bad idea on her part, because that's how I got her number and address. 

This is a girl who knows who I am not taking interest or showing any whatsoever, and lives with fives guys, that's what I find amusing. 

Stevie is pretty with long dark hair and legs that go on forever. She lives with five well-built guys who take no notice of her. 

It struck me odd until they told me why no guy ever asked Stevie out, and I was apprehensive about the bet. 

So I folded my hand to let them win, not sure if the bet was such a good idea. But when she smiled at me and the hint in her eyes telling me she was curious, I needed to win merely to find out for myself. 

She's a pretty woman, and with the phone call we barely had, I know she's into guys, but does that mean she's pure and untouched?

There are not many girls around nowadays, pure from untouched male hands, but Stevie is an exception, and she's just as the worse luck. 

Our dinner date is a memorable one filled with mishaps that we won't forget. That's a memory I will never forget, and it will always make me smile, no matter what. 

Place my mobile on the side to have a shower and dress ready to leave for the meeting I have.

********** 

Put my phone in my pocket, pick up the file I needed, and step to the door to have my bodyguards waiting for me. 

Stood in the corridor with one hand in the pocket of my trousers, smiling at an idea. "Sunny, I need you to return to England on the jet and bring Stevie here," he smiles, nods and leaves. 

Sunny is the only one I would trust with something so visually beautiful. I will get Stevie to come to me, so I can show her how the media lie.

I'm walking with filled excitement right to my core, and I don't have the patience to wait two whole weeks and not lay my eyes on her. 

One date is all we've had, and I'm trying to break down her barriers, so she will trust me and have another date. 

*********     

Arrived at the office, took my seat ready to begin the meeting, placed the file on the table, glanced at the guys sitting around the table. 

Nod for them to speak, "Mr Davenport, you will discover from the profit we are above our original quota. There is one area that needs to be addressed," Nod for him to continue.