BITTER SWEET

S T E V I E  P O V

The door sealed tight and the guys keep trying to push it open with their shoulders, but it just won't budge. 

Dominic glances towards me shaking his head, "Dominic, I already told you it won't work," I said raising my voice, but all he does is gaze at me not saying a word. 

Hid my face in my hands with annoyance as we wait for Sunny to find us. "Stevie, I'm trying to get us out of here," Dominic said with a slight tone, forcing me to take my hands from my face and stare at him with a tilted head.

Rise from sitting on the floor, dusting myself off as my eyes trailed back towards Dominic, and my body irate from his tone. "If you didn't purchase this house, none of this would have happened," I yelled, and he takes a step in my direction. "How can you say that? When this house was a gift for you," He slides his hands in his pockets, shaking his head.

Closed my eyes for a few seconds before my lips vent my anger. "Well, I said it, so get over it," I screamed. He throws his hands in the air as he stares at me, "Stevie, I'm sorry, baby." He holds his hand out to me.

Side glanced Tyrone and Arizona, who are staring at us, "Dominic." My tone is low as I placed my hand in his, and he pulls me tight into his warm frame as I whisper to him. "I'm scared," He smooths my hair, kisses the top of my head, and we sit on the floor.

Dominic pulls me onto his lap, holding me tight as he whispered, "I love you." Our eyes gaze intently as his warm lips touch mine, and we lock into a passionate kiss. 

The tip of his tongue slides into my mouth, demanding mine to make love. 

His arousal rubbing against my thigh, making me cum in my panties, "Dominic," I whimper as I straddle his lap. He gazes over my shoulder to check if his brother could observe us. "Stevie, I need you," His lips said as his warm breath blew onto my exposed neck. 

Peered over my shoulder and couldn't see his brother with the heavy wooden wine racks in the middle of the room. 

Dominic cups my cheeks, stares deep into my eyes as I undid his trousers to expose his enormous rock hard cock. Slide my thong to the side as his cock slides into my moistened pussy.

Our eyes lock as we impassioned our bodies with pleasure. His hips slow moving as he pushed deeper, and my teeth sink into my bottom lip, not wanting my moans to escape.

He cups my cheeks, smooths his thumbs over my lips, our eyes gazing with pleasure feeding my orgasm. But all I wanted to do is moan with the excitement my entire body is in.

Dominic's hands move over my curves before gripping my hips and licking his lips. But our eyes are locked in a sensual gaze of need and wanting to pleasure each other.  

His grip tightened, his lips pressed onto mine as we moaned into each other's mouths with pleasure, and his warm cum deep inside me.

The warmth from his lips gave me a quiver as my orgasm peaked and we relaxed. 

Wow, what the hell just happened? I can't believe we both got lost in the moment and just fucked with his brother simply a short distance away, sitting with my assistant.

We tidy ourselves up and said nothing for a while until Tyrone opened his sarcastic mouth. "Dominic, did you take a pic of the plans?" Tyrone asked. "Yes, why?" Dominic answered and rose to his feet, pulling me to my feet.

We stepped towards Tyrone and Arizona as Dominic took his mobile to get the pic to show us.

But Tyrone side glanced at us with a smirk on his lips and shakes his head.