OUT OF CONTROL

S T E V I E  P O V

Well, it's been a couple of days and Mylean was leaving, but now she changed her mind. Dominic is pissed off with her, and we are leaving early to return home just to get away from Mylean.

How can one woman get so fucking spiteful and tell the media everything? Yep, that's what she did, and it's all over the papers and the news, and the entire goddamn world is in a crazed frenzy. 

It doesn't matter what channel we watch, you can guarantee we are the headline, and the speculations are phenomenal. 

My case is packed and I'm ready to leave to return home and see my roomies who I have missed. We have kept in contact, plus they can't believe what they've read in the papers, and they know the truth because I told them. 

Stepped into the lounge, pulling my case towards the door when Dominic took the case and hands to the driver. "The paparazzi are still outside," He informs me as he looks at Mylean with his disgruntled rage. "And what happens when we reach home?" I asked. 

He combs his fingers through his dark short hair, shaking his head at the same time as shrugging his shoulders.

Not even a reply, because none of us knows what the hell is going to happen when we get off the jet in England.

Grab my bag to glance in, making sure the ring box is there. I smiled, realising all this media frenzy is to do with the small ring box. 

Dominic takes my hand, and we leave, saying nothing to Mylean for all the shit she's stirred up. Personally, I hope Karma bites her in the fucking ass, and she gets a taste of her own medicine. 

Guess that's wishful thinking, but it could happen in the distant future, or maybe it will happen today? 

Smiled as we entered the lobby, making our way to the car with the bodyguards surrounding us. Before opening the doors, Dominic leans to kiss my cheek. "I hope I didn't overstep the line by kissing your cheek," His sweet approach made me smile and shake my head. 

He pulls me tight to his side as the bodyguards open the doors for us to leave, and my god. I have never seen such a frenzy of people waiting to catch a glimpse of us and the noise from the crowds. 

The police are lining the street to keep them away, and I'm amazed by how it's escalated so quickly. 

Rush to the car, waiting for us, and the bodyguard's shield making two lines until we slide in the back of the car. 

Dominic glances over his shoulder out the tinted windows at the crowds of people. "This is worse than I expected it would be, and it will get worse," He said as our eyes meet. 

I wasn't expecting this, but there again, what was I expecting? All I know is I'm scared and my heart is beating with fear, but at the same time, I'm safe when I'm with Dominic. "What will it be like when we land in England?" I ask, gazing out the window as we drive to the airport.

Dominic takes my hand, kisses the palm, "Stevie, it could be worse. All because Mylean opened her fucking mouth with jealousy." Could see she had upset him, and he had every right to be angry at her for what she has done. 

The car pulls onto the tarmac where the jet is waiting and ready to take flight, to return home. 

Sit waiting for the luggage to be placed on the jet before exiting the car. The bodyguards are in place and the door opens for us to slide out, making our way to the jet. 

************        

Relaxed in the seat as the jet is in flight, with Dominic holding my hand. Glanced at my bag thinking about everything that's taking place, and with the world out of control wanting Dominic to talk to them.