PERFECT DAY

S T E V I E  P O V

Rolled off Dominic, to his side, trying to catch my breath after having mind-blowing sex for the umpteenth time.

All night non-stop pleasure endless orgasms and our bodies sweating. What more could a girl want? 

My pussy is throbbing for more. But the alarm already sounded as the sun shone into our room through the curtains. 

Catching my breath as Dominic rises from the bed to pick up the sheet from the floor. "I need a shower after that workout." He grins, raising his brows, showing his dimples on either side of his lips. 

Wrap myself in the white satin sheet listening to Dominic in the shower whistling. How the fuck does he have so much energy? After all the lovemaking last night? 

Today we have an appointment with the doctor to find out how the pregnancy is going. I'm almost twelve weeks and can't wait to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. 

But at the same time, I'm fearful because of what happened a few months ago, losing the baby. Think positive, Stevie, and everything will be all right, I keep telling myself.

Rise to my feet to grab a shower and get ready.

*****

As I step through the door, I pause to admire Dominic in the shower with his rear to me. His dark wet hair swept back, the water droplets run smoothly down his muscled back over his perfect ass, trailing down his muscled legs. 

Lick my lips.

Hot, too fucking hot. He turns catches me admiring him, wiggles his eyebrows with a smirk, cocking his index finger to join him. 

Bite my bottom lip gaze into his lush eyes and saunter towards this magnificent exhibit of a man. My man.

A warm shiver invades my body as his hand takes mine, and his other slides cautiously down my inner thigh.

His lips descend to my throat, peppering kisses until my body fades into his.

Turns me to arrange my palms on the wet tiles as he kisses down my curved back. "Fuck," he whispers, spreading my legs with his knee, and drives his cock deep inside me. 

"I can't get enough of you baby," His tender tone shudders my entire body, and I cum hard. "You are mine. All fucking mine. Do you hear me, Stevie?" Melting into him as his words whirled in my head. I'm his, all his.

Dominic's hands caress my body touching what belongs to him. "Stevie, cum for me, baby. I want your cum all over my throbbing dick." His heated breath flows into my ear, and I moan loud with ecstasy. 

My palms pressed hard on the tiles as my fingers spread with pleasure and make fists. My head drops back, and I howl with heated pleasure souring through my veins. 

Grips my hips, holding me still while he thrusts and groans. "Baby, I'm going to fill you with my seed." He lets out a long, aspirated moan and holds steady as he fills me. 

My legs turn to jelly, and my heart pumping faster than ever before. Dominic slides from inside me, and I feel the connection break, my body slumps. 

Kisses my shoulder and washes my back. "I need to head to the office for a couple of hours and I'll meet you at the doctors," "I have a few things I need to do before the doctors." I said, rubbing shampoo into my hair.

He steps back and bends down, kissing my lower abdomen. "Little nugget, daddy gets to hear your heartbeat with your mummy today." He puts a wide smile on my lips as he steps out from the shower and wraps a towel around his masculine body.