RIGHT TIME

D O M I N I C  P O V

My heart will not stop pounding after Sunny contacted us to say they are all fine. What a relief to know. 

And now they are on their way to the hospital.

The police escort us to the hospital where my mother and Stevie will be. All I want to do is take Stevie in my arms and tell her how much I love her. 

The last twenty-four hours have been painful enough waiting for them to be rescued because of the storm that surrounded them. 

The media are everywhere wanting questions to be answered, but we didn't know anything.

We are very much in the dark, just like they are. 

Arrived at the hospital where we are escorted into a room for a doctor to speak to us. "I'm Dr Musgrave, and if you would like to follow me, I will take you to meet your family." We followed him through a corridor guarded by the police to keep the media away.

Advancing towards the room to see Sunny stood with the other bodyguards and the two pilots. Thank god they are all safe and only had minor cuts and bruises. 

My father grabs him and hugs him, "Sunny, you are the best and you will always be a part of our family. I'm glad you are well mate," My father said to Sunny. "Dom, it's Stevie, you should thank she's the one who helped me, and we worked as a team," Sunny said and stared at me. 

Step towards him, giving him a hug and the rest of the guys who are part of our family. 

They might work for us, but we have always treated them with respect and like family. 

We enter the room, and my father shakes his head as he stares at my mother, who has a small dressing around her head. "Grace, you fucking scared the crap out of me, don't ever do that to me again. We are meant to grow old together." She laughs at him as my father grabs her like a rag doll in his embrace.

Stared at Stevie, who is asleep, and looked beautiful even though her face looks bruised and cut, but she still looked pretty. 

Gently moved her hair from her face and kissed her cheek as I draw her hand in mine to feel her warmth and to be close to her. 

Tyrone chatted to mum and stepped over to me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I'm kinda glad she asleep," He said with a smirk. "Tyrone, what is that meant to mean?" I asked, not sure if I should be angry. "Because she hates me and the sarcasm she throws at me with insults," He said, which made me laugh. 

He steps back to mum and dad, "Dominic, she's okay, and she's brave," My mother said. "I know mum, I just want to hear her voice," I said and glanced at her. "You want me to tell you how much I love you," Stevie said. 

Makes me flinch, taking her in my arms, but she screams with pain. "Aww, baby, I'm sorry," I said, not knowing she was in pain or wounded, and then she shows me the dressing on her side. "Stevie, I will be more careful. I'm sorry baby," My voice is sorrowful to see her this way, and she smiles. "Dominic, please don't be sorry. I'm fine, I just had a mishap as I stepped back and impaled myself." She said like its water off the duck's back. 

Smiled with relief, she's here. "Perhaps we should wrap you in bubble wrap," I said with humour, and she shakes her head. "Always so demanding," She said, rolling her eyes and smiling.

Held her hand with both mine as she rested for a while longer. Couldn't take my eyes from her, not for a split second. 

Didn't want to let her out of my sight for pure fear, I would lose her forever.