WHAT A SPITEFUL TRICK

S T E V I E  P O V

Gazed into the full-length mirror at myself in the wedding dress, and tears form. It's a beautiful gown made with Italian lace and hand-stitched diamonds on the bodice.  

It hugs perfectly around my breasts and waist with a small fishtail that fans out.

Mum smiles and wipes her eyes. "My word, don't you look the perfect bride, Stevie. My son is a very lucky guy and I'm speechless." She hugs me, putting her hand on my tummy with a little giggle. 

Wiped my eyes and placed the tiara and veil on. "Wow, it's more than perfect," I said, turning to view my ass. 

Not sure if Dominic is going to like me showing my curves off or the size of my breasts. Guess time will tell when I walk down the aisle towards him.

Stepped into the changing area to slip out of the dress and put my skirt on with my baby blue blouse.

After dressing, I stood back and gazed at the dress, smiling with a thought that we are already married and having a baby. 

Stepped out of the changing room to get the assistant to put the dress into a protective cover so Mum can take it with her.

I'm not taking any chances having it at the penthouse, so Dominic can set eyes on it, so mum said she will keep it at hers.

Fifteen minutes later, we head towards the car so mum can return home, and I am meeting Dominic for lunch. 

*****

Arrived at the restaurant with Sunny and Mike following me as we enter the door, I'm pushed out of the way by Mylean.

Lucky for me, Sunny catches me before I hit the floor. "Stevie, are you okay?" Sunny asked. He's the only bodyguard who knows I'm pregnant.

Smiled and just nod as we proceeded to the hostess desk. "I'm expected by Mr Davenport." She glances at her list and smiles.

"His lunch date has already arrived," she informs me. Sunny glances around to see where Dominic is sitting, and whispers to Mike, who steps over to him.

I stood back staring at the hostess, when Dominic catches sight of me, and smiles, wrapping his arms tight around as his lips kissed mine for the longest time. 

"You look beautiful." He said, placing his hand on my ass and squeezing. He turns to the hostess with a straight expression of disbelief. "Is there a problem?" He asked her.

She stutters and mumbles with a whisper before any word leaves her lips. "Mylean said she had a lunch date with her husband Dominic Davenport," I burst out laughing, so did Dominic.

He kisses my head and glances at the hostess. "This woman in my arms is going to be my wife. And for another thing, I'm not even married to Mylean nor do I wish to be." Dominic's not happy, and who can blame him. 

He takes my hand and we walk to our table to sit and have lunch. "I'm sorry baby, and you don't need the stress in your condition. I will talk to the lawyer and find out how far we are in getting that restraining order against her." He never lets my hand go as he talks.

We order our meal and sit talking about the wedding in three weeks. "Everything is arranged and the flowers are all sorted," I add. His sweet, dimpled smile melts my heart every time.

"The tulips are going to be flown in fresh, and the lilies are fresh from the florists," Dominic said, lacing our fingers. "All that remains is you walking down the aisle towards me with a beautiful smile." He made me blush, and our eyes lock.