QUALITY TIME

S T E V I E  P O V

How could Dominic be so thoughtless when I told him I had an embarrassing situation, and he just blurts out to the bodyguard?

Stood in line to pay for my few bits, I grabbed in the pharmacy and headed back to the venue. 

I was only telling Dominic what happened to me so I could leave and get what I needed, but he went off in a rant which made me irate. 

He really makes me angry at times, but I love him, and he always apologises to me when he's in the wrong.

Guess we are still getting to know one another?

Paid for my few bits and slide back into the taxi heading to the venue when the limo drives past. 

Asked the driver to pull over so I could ring Dominic, "Dominic, where are you going?" "On my way home to talk to you. Wait what? How did you know?" He sounded confused with what I said. "The taxi just drove by the limo, so we pulled over," I said, and he takes a deep breath. "Stay there, we are turning around," We end the call.

Paid for my taxi and slide from the back to my feet, waiting for Dominic to pull up so we could head home.

Smiled when the limo pulled to the side of the road and the door opened to discover Dominic. "Your chariot awaits," He said making me laugh. "I really shouldn't accept a lift with a stranger," I said, pouting my lips, and he rises to his feet.

Dominic takes the small bag from me and tosses it into the limo. "I'm not a stranger," He said, acting very sexy as he snakes his arms around me and whispers. "I had to stop because your beauty blinded me," He stares at me with his loving orbs, "I'm sorry Dominic," I said lowering my head. 

His fingers press gently on my chin, lifting to gaze into my eyes, "Stevie, I meant what I said. Your beauty is breathtaking and I love you so, so much. I hate it when we have our little disagreements, but I guess the makeup part is fun. But obviously, we can't have makeup sex this time," He said and makes a sad face. "There are still other ways," I said in a teasing tone, and he lifts me in his arms, spinning with a kiss.

We slide into the back of the limo, heading to the penthouse to spend the rest of the evening together alone.

****    

We are snuggling up on the sofa, listening to soothing music in the background, and talking about our wedding. "Stevie, any thought to what flowers you like?" He takes my hand laced, his fingers pull me tight, kissing the top of my head. "I have no idea," I reply and gaze at our laced fingers. 

Planning a wedding is not easy, and I have no clue what I'm doing, but the team of planners are very forthcoming with ideas. "Babe, we still got plenty of time," His sweet soft words make my heart melt. 

Turn to face him as I knelt cupping his cheeks, "Dominic, what's going to happen when the entire world knows we are married?" "Stevie, I can't answer because I got no idea how the media will react. Or what people will say. But when you are standing in front of me and we say our vows in front of our guests, every single word I say will come from my heart." His blue eyes shine and gush with love towards me.

Lean into him to press my lips on his, and we kiss for some time, not even coming up for air. Wow, it just got hot very quickly.

Lift my head, locking my gaze with him, "Dominic, I was thinking of asking your father to walk me down the aisle." He cups my cheeks and his lips turn into a beautiful smile, "Stevie, are you really sure because my father would be speechless? I know he'd be overjoyed if you asked him." "Dominic, I can't ask my father not with the way he acted towards us, and I was going to ask Shaw, but I could sense the jealousy from you," He nods and takes a deep breath.