FEAR

D O M I N I C  P O V

Gazed at the team of interior designers as they spoke among themselves, not taking any notice of me, stood watching them.

Slide my hands in my pockets as Stevie enters the room with her assistant, shaking her head, "Dominic, what the hell is happening?" She said with a raised voice, making the designers turn and face us.

Shake my head as I take my hand from my pocket to rub my face and lean against the wall, "Stevie, the plans haven't arrived, and it's put the renovations on hold." I responded and observed her stride to the door on the other side of the room. "Stevie," I shouted, and it echoed.

She stops to face me with sadness, "I will get right on to the architect and find out where the plans are." I said as she shrugs her shoulders and steps out of the door, leaving me with the team of designers. 

Glanced at the table with all the designs for each room that Stevie and I picked, but we are still waiting on the plans before we can even begin.

A short while later, the interior designers left and I strolled around looking for Stevie. 

This house is huge, and you can easily get lost in the vast rooms that fill the house like a maze. 

Stepped into every room to find Stevie, the grounds and nothing. Called to her, which echoed through every empty room and still nothing.

My heart is pounding with fear because it's been three hours since I last laid my eyes on Stevie and her assistant. Peered over my shoulder to Sunny and nodded, "We will find her." He informs me, and I glanced at the floor shaking my head, wondering where the hell she could be? 

Tried the tracking on her mobile and called it a few times, but Stevie must be in an area with no signal. 

My breathing is deep and I'm concerned I haven't heard from her, "Sunny, she can't just vanish?" I said, and he steps in front of me. "Dominic, this is a huge house and incredibly old. It's steeped in history with hidden passages and rooms that have been forgotten. We will find her," he said, and placed his hand on my shoulder for reassurance.

The only thing I could do is wait for her to walk to me or contact me, but I needed the blueprints for the entire house to see where all the hidden rooms are. 

Just so we could check if Stevie's not there or if she's injured.

Every bodyguard is searching the entire house and grounds for her, and still nothing. "Dominic, how soon can the blueprints get here?" Sunny asked. "I will contact my assistant again and tell her to take the helicopter," I replied, and he nods.

Take my mobile out of my pocket to contact Miss Bell, "Mr Davenport," She said. "I need you to pick up the blueprints for the house and bring them to me, use the helicopter. I'm in urgent need of them," I said, and end the call.

Sit on the stairs scanning my surroundings in the vast grand hallway that's bigger than the penthouse. 

Having second thoughts about even moving into this house with Stevie missing in it. Perhaps she is right, and the house is too enormous, but it's got character and filled with history.

I wanted to bring our family up here, and not in a penthouse where there is no garden or outside area for children.

Placed my face in my hands as I stayed sitting on the stairs with my heart pounding hard in my chest, wishing Stevie was sitting beside me.

Could hear the helicopter landing in the grounds and made my way to retrieve the blueprints.

Stepped towards the helicopter and noticed Tyrone is there too, "Dominic, I come to help find Stevie." Gazed at him shaking my head, "You come to see Arizona?" I asked as we walked back into the house with the blueprints. "Perhaps," He replies as we roll the blueprints out on the table.