TEASING

D O M I N I C  P O V

When we arrived at the penthouse, the paparazzi were waiting. Luckily for us, we enter the underground where the cars park, making it easier to use the private elevator to the penthouse. 

Showed Stevie to a room and showed her around the entire penthouse that takes up two floors. Sorted myself out, showered and changed into something comfortable to lounge around in. 

Asked Stevie if she wanted to have dinner out, but with everything going on, we opted to have dinner at home. 

Stood in the kitchen getting a glass of brandy when Stevie appears beside me, making me glance at her with wide eyes. 

I'm going to need a very large brandy and try not to make it too obvious with my eyes undressing her.  

Tilt my head to discover she's in a nightshirt showing her long legs with long socks up to the knees. Smirked at how beautiful she is and licked my lips with a dirty thought, just couldn't help myself. "So, what are we having for dinner?" She asks as she strolls around the kitchen, opening the cupboards, to see what's in there. 

Place my glass on the counter, trying to hide the excitement in my jogging bottoms and my heart from exploding with pure desire.

 All I can say is I'm glad they are baggy, and I'm stood this side of the counter. 

Smiled to hide the thought of ripping the shirt from her and devouring whatever is beneath. "What would you like? I can order from anywhere and any restaurant, to have it delivered." She spins on her feet to lean on the counter, resting her chin on her hands smiling at me.

So sweet and not so innocent with the way she is teasing me, I can't help it. It's been a while since I've had any pleasure or even laid eyes on a woman's naked body. 

I could step right behind her now and fuck her into next week, merely the thought gave my core a pleasurable shiver.

Look at my huge hands, knowing they will have to give me the pleasure until Stevie is fully committed to giving herself. 

And when she does, I will be gentle with every inch of her, making sure she feels no pain, but only pleasure, pure indulgence of pleasure. 

Grab the glass to take a very large mouthful before speaking, "Any ideas what you would like to eat?" I ask as my hand slides in my pocket to move my growing cock. "How about pizza," "I will order pizza. And what toppings would you like?" I ask, and she sucks her bottom lip as she thinks, which really is not helping.

Stevie straightens, folds her arms, pouts her lips before she answers. "Ham, extra cheese and mushrooms," Smiled picked up the mobile and ordered the pizza as she walks into the lounge. 

Take a deep breath, place my spare hand on my hard cock to adjust for comfort. 

Wonder how many times she will give me blue balls? Sighed loudly.

***********   

Sitting in the lounge watching TV eating pizza, but my attention is on Stevie and the way she relaxes on the chair. 

She keeps glancing at the table where she's placed the ring box. She never lets the box out of her sight, and to be honest, I'm glad she's taking her time. 

It means she's seriously thinking about it, and not just jumping into the deep end hoping she can swim. This is a huge commitment for both of us, and not one to be taken lightly.

Plus, we have the entire world watching our every move and asking questions, so we have to be vigilant with our actions and what we say. 

We also have to be careful who we talk to and who is watching from a distant.