EMBARRASSMENT

D O M I N I C  P O V

On my way home early from the office to surprise Stevie. After the morning I've had, I need to gaze into her beautiful blue eyes, and my entire body will instantly ease from any stress.

Stood in the elevator with a file in one hand and my mobile in the other, a smile not leaving my lips. And dirty thoughts invading the images of my wife's naked body. 

Moved my hand to adjust my throbbing cock, but it's not going down anytime soon.  

Stood at the door and take a deep breath as I gazed at my bulge. Turn to dismiss the bodyguards and open the door.

Closed the door as I entered the lounge, and that was it. I'm stripping right there where I stand, "Stevie, Baby. I have a gift for you," I shout, throwing my clothes over the sofa and edging my way to the kitchen.

Stevie steps out to encounter me in my birthday suit and shakes her head, "Huh, Dominic, we have company." She glances over her shoulder, and I dart to grab a cushion when my mother appears.

Stevie's in fits of laughter, and my mother turns abruptly laughing, "Stevie, babe, you could've called me, to let me know we have company." She smiles and steps in front of me. 

Teasing with her slender legs on display in her short shorts and her hair in a messy bun, her eyes swirls of passion. Her lips are something else, succulent and tasty, like candy.

If I keep thinking like this, my throbbing cock won't go down. Stevie stands directly in front of me, her tits pushed into her strappy top, and her nipples visible as they peeked through the fabric of her top. "Dominic, babe," she flutters her eyes at me, "Babe, that's teasing," I grovel like a child wanting candy. 

She licks my lips, and oh, boy, she's done the ultimate unforgiven thing she could ever do to man-kind.

My eyes crease, my lips agape, wanting to vent how infuriated she made me for giving me blue balls, but I'll play it cool. "You are so mine when my mother leaves," "Promises, promises, but it's not just your mother here." She laughs, my eyes shoot to the kitchen doorway, and to my horror Tyrone is stood there smirking with my father stood beside him. 

How embarrassing to have my father and brother witness me naked and grovelling to my wife as she teases me? 

Guess I'm taking one for the team and swallowing my male ego.

Lower my lips to whisper in her ear, making sure she feels my warm breath. "You will be screaming and begging before you even cum. And babe, it's an all nighter. I'm going to take you to your limit and soak your pussy with cum." She stepped back biting her lip, "Please Stevie, you're not helping," I sighed, and she stepped away to pass me a towel. A very small towel.

Gazed at her, then at the towel which may I add is smaller than the cushion I'm holding over my rock hard cock. But she laughs heading back to the kitchen.

Very fucking sweet, but not so innocent, and this is war. She's not getting away with what she's done, and I will show her. 

Now I have that sinister laugh in my head. Shake my head, gather my clothes, and rush up to the bathroom to take a cold shower and think about revenge on my wife.

Revenge in a sweet way, but forcing her to pay for leaving my cock throbbing for her attention.

*****

Sat in the kitchen with my family, who has now gone noticeably quiet, but Stevie keeps giving an impression as she bites her lip. "We should all go out and have dinner," I said, thinking of my plan to get Stevie back.