Chapter 38

Zoe’s P.O.V.

Izzy and Harry were off in their own little world talking and giggling like no tomorrow! I looked over to ask Niall something but instead I got met with a pair of lips.

“What was that for?” I giggled looking into his crystal blue eyes.

“I don’t know… I just missed being able to do that.” He smiled down at me and my cheeks burned red. I turned my face away so he wouldn’t see me blushing, why was I acting like this lately?!

“Aw is little Zoe blushing!?” Harry cooed and my cheeks burned hotter if that was even possible.

“Shush up!” I said to him sticking my tongue out.

“Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing soon please turn your seats to the right position thank you.”

“Bye guys!” Niall laughed before turning us around so we were facing forward.

We both put our seatbelts on and within five minutes we were back on the ground.

“I’M HOME!” Izzy squealed extremely loud which received a few glares from business people. I stood up and went to grab my luggage but I couldn’t even reach it.

“I’ll get it babe.” Niall laughed reaching up and grabbing it.

“Thanks…” I giggled taking the duffle bag from him. We were all the last ones off the plane and the airport was crazy! I mean holidays… I guess it was reasonable.

“Now to find our families.” Izzy giggled as we pushed through the crowd. “Wait I see my mom!” She shouted and sure enough she was there… now where was mine. “Alright we’re going to go, call me so we can all get together over the break!”

“Sure thing!” I smiled as we said goodbye to the two. “I don’t know where my parents are.” I sighed looking over at Niall.

“Well who’s supposed to be picking us up… your mom or dad?” He questioned squeezing my hand a little tighter as the crowd got thicker.

“Uh I don’t know… wait let me call them.” I dragged Niall through to a less crowded area and pulled out my phone. I sent a text to Nathan about it and he replied within seconds.

‘Hey Zoe, I’m pretty sure dad… is picking you up...’

“Fuck.” I groaned leaning my head on Niall’s chest.

“What’s wrong?” He chuckled looking down at me.

“My dad is picking us up…” I whined shutting my eyes.

“Well that’s fine where is he picking us up?” He asked wrapping his arms around me into a hug.

“Beats me… he probably forgot about me.” I sighed. It wouldn’t be the first time. My dad and I didn’t exactly have… the best relationship… okay it sucked. He didn’t like me and I didn’t like him.

I think it’s because I’m the only girl and I ruined the all-boys streak. My dad always said he wanted all boys and right in front of me too!
Also probably because we both have extremely personalities and that results in a lot of fights.

“Well let’s go sit out front and you can call him and if he doesn’t come we’ll get a cab okay?” Niall suggested and I nodded.

*

“Oh my gosh are you Niall Horan!” A group of girls squealed as they walked up to us.

“Uh yes?” He laughed looking down at me as I stood there with my arms crossed.