Chapter 17

“Niall James Horan!” I screamed bringing his attention back to mine. “We’ve been here for only an hour and you couldn’t even control yourself.” I walked over him stepping between him and Demi.

“Harry… I can explain… it’s not what it looks like.”

“It’s not what it looks like? You cheated on your girlfriend for real this time! What the hell? No wonder why she didn’t want you coming.” I turned around and walked away infuriated that h would do something like this. I knew Niall… well I thought I did. I would’ve never thought he would actually do this. I was really disappointed.

“Harry wait!” I looked behind me and Niall was jogging down the hallway.

“What?”

“Don’t tell Zoe.”

“I wasn’t planning on it. I will let you live with the guilt of it.” I walked away leaving Niall there. It isn’t my problem.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Bella’s P.O.V.

*Sunday Night*

“Okay mom I promise I will call you often.” I gave my mom one last hug as we waited at the terminal for the plane to board.  Zoe was somewhere saying goodbye to her mother.

“I know you will. I’m going to miss you though.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. “And make sure Harry treats you right. Even Niall with Zoe okay?”

“Yes mom.” I giggled. Zoe and her mom walked back over to us and the flight attendant started calling out the section numbers. Zoe was wearing her onesie that her mom got her.

“I’m so tired!” She whined as we waited for their number to be called. It was about 11 o’clock. Our moms got the overnight flight back home.

“Section 8!” The lady called.

“That’s us!” They collected their bags and gave us one last hug before walking over to the entrance. They waved a final goodbye and went into the tunnel.

“Now let’s go!” We walked through the airport towards the exit. When we got there paparazzi was there but only a few who were desperate for anything to do with the boys. Zoe giggled as we walked through and they snapped pictures of her in the onesie. We hopped in my car and drove back to the college.

“So Zoe let’s get this. I had an old twitter… like a fan twitter and somehow Liam found it. I was so embarrassed when he followed me! I know Harry saw it to!” I laughed as I got into my bed.

“I remember when you made that! Hey we should make twitters… like real twitters.” Zoe said sitting up in her bed.

“You think so?”

“Yeah. Niall said he didn’t want me to but I want to!”

“Okay one day we will. Night Zoe we got work tomorrow!”

“I know…” She groaned.

Harry’s P.O.V.

I sat at the dinner table with Simon and the boys at this event thing. I couldn’t help but look over at Niall as he enjoyed himself sitting next to Demi like he didn’t even have a girlfriend…

“Harry are you hungry?” Simon asked breaking my thoughts.

“Uh not really.” I looked up at all the people in the room and how they were dressed all fancy and what not. I took out my phone and saw a text from Bella.