Chapter 43

“Don’t touch me.” I hissed strutting off the plane everyone else following behind me. That was the worst flight ever. The only thing they did the entire time was make fun of me and it pissed me off.

I pushed my way past people trying to get to the front of the airport and away from Harry, Bella and Niall, jerks.

“Ayo Taxi!” I shouted running out the front door. I quickly opened the door and closed it giving him the address. Sure the boys said they were going to pick us up but I wanted nothing to do with them.

After a 15 minute car ride I was back at the house, no cars in the driveway. I paid the cab driver and grabbed my bag before walking up the pathway.

I went to go open the door but it was locked, shit. “Idiots.” I  mumbled as I walked to the back of the house, no luck with the back door either. I slumped over and saw something out of the corner of my eye, open window! I walked over to it pushing it all the way open.

I tossed my bag through it before lifting myself up and sliding through, who’s weak now Harry? I just successfully broke into a house, who’s stupid now Bella?

Sure Niall did nothing… who am I kidding yes he did! He went right along with them, not even backing me up! We’re joking they swear. I hate you I swear.

I walked out of who’s ever room I was in and down to mine and I wasn’t planning on leaving anytime soon. “Fuck classes start in two days.” I mumbled falling onto my bed. I heard the front door open and footsteps.

They’re home.

“ZOE!” I heard someone shout. I ignored it clearly. “ZOE COME DOWNSTAIRS WE WANT TO SEE YOU!” I recognized that as Louis’ voice. I just turned over and buried my face in the pillow.

It was 11 at night and I was just on a very rough, long flight, I was not going downstairs.

“Babe open up.” I heard Niall say from the other side of the door.

“Why should I?” I growled waiting for an answer.

“I want to cuddle… c’mon let me in.” He pleaded tapping on the door.

“No go away, goodnight Niall.” I said before returning my face to the pillows.

“I’m not leaving till you let me in!” He said in a sing-song voice.

“Then I guess you’ll be there forever.” I retorted. I didn’t hear anything after that, but I didn’t hear him leave either. “Just please leave me alone.” After I said that I heard a loud sigh and foot steps before the door to his room closing.

*

The next morning I got up and walked downstairs, I’m starving! Then I remember about yesterday, just ignore them and get your food.

“Morning Zoe.” Liam smiled as I walked into the kitchen. He seemed to be the only one in there and there was no sense in being rude to him, he did nothing.

“Hey Li, what’s up?” I grinned walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out the milk.

“Nothing really… what happened last night?” He questioned walking over to me. I just shrugged and poured my glass of milk. “Zoe you can tell me.”

“They were just unnecessarily mean on the flight home last night.” I sighed looking up at Liam. “Just making fun of me. I know they were kidding around but I took it straight… I started to feel bad and they didn’t stop. Niall didn’t even defend me.”

“Aw Zoe.” Liam cooed pulling me into a hug. “Don’t worry about them, Liam always will have your back!”

“Thanks Liam, and I’ve got yours.” I smiled up at him.

“I’m here!” Louis shouted walking in. “Zoe!” He grinned running over to me and picking me up in a hug.

“Louis, I missed you!” I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Me too babe! What happened last night?” He pouted. I told him about the plane ride and everything. “Oh Zoe, don’t listen to them they’re losers!” Louis laughed kissing my forehead.

“Morning.” Niall grumbled rubbing his eyes as he walked into the kitchen. “Zoe.” He said perking up.

“Niall.” I said coldly scrunching up my nose.

“Zoe c’mon don’t be like that… let’s go talk love.” He said grabbing for my hand.

“I don’t want to. You’re mean goodbye.” I spat hurrying out of the kitchen. I ran up the stairs Niall hot on my heels.

“Zoe stop you’re over reacting!” He huffed catching me and grabbing my waist. I squealed as he spun me around.

“Niall.” I whined trying to wriggle out of his grip. He quickly spun me around pinning me to the wall.

“No Zoe I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings just stop ignoring me… I don’t like sleeping alone.” He pouted his glassy eyes looking into mine.

“Fine.” I sighed because in all honesty, I hated it too. “But only cause it’s winter and it gets chilly at night.” I mumbled a small smile threatening to form.

“’Mhm, Love you Zoe.” Niall chuckled kissing my nose.

“Yeah, Yeah I know you do!” I giggled pushing him off me and walking down the hall. “But who wouldn’t?” I asked turning around to face him. He just laughed and chased after me. “Ew get away from me your gross.” I laughed running into the bathroom.

“Then let me take a shower!” He said standing in the door way.

“But I have to take a shower!” I told him crossing my arms.

“Alright let’s save water.” He winked. I giggled pulling him into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Harry’s P.O.V.

I yawned an stepped out of my bedroom and saw Zoe and Niall standing at the bathroom doorway.

 “Ew get away from me your gross.” She laughed.

“Then let me take a shower!” He said standing in the door way.

“But I have to take a shower!” She told him crossing her arms.

“Alright let’s save water.” He winked. She giggled pulling him into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Well then.

I ran my hand through my curls as I walked into the kitchen seeing everyone else already there. “Morning.” They chorused as Louis slid a cup of tea over at me.

“Have you seen Zoe, I want to apologize…” Izzy said giving me a sheepish smile.

“Uh, she’s in the shower.” I mumbled taking a sip of my tea.

“Thanks!” She smiled bouncing out of the room and once she was gone I let out a bark of laughter.

“What’s so funny mate?” Zayn chuckled.

“Z-Zoe.. and N-niall are in the s-shower together!” I said in between laughs.

“OH MY GOSH!” We heard someone squeal and loud foot steps. “DON’T GO IN THE BATHROOM.” Bella gasped her face flushed red. All of us lads started breaking out in laughter. “It’s not funny, it’s scarring!”

“Mhm, whatever you say Bells.” I chuckled pulling her into a hug. After Bella calmed down along with all us boys we decided to play some Xbox and see if Bella can live up to her standards of ‘beating us all’.

*

“Have a nice shower mate?” Louis asked as Niall sat down on the sofa next to me.

“You have no idea.” He laughed leaning back.