Chapter 41

*2 days later*

Zoe’s P.O.V.

“Hey Niall you want to go out with some friends?” I asked as I rummaged through my drawers for something to wear.

“Uh yeah sure, isn’t it a bit late though?” He asked wrinkling his eyebrows together.

“Nah, it’s only 9 o’clock! We’re just going down to the field to chill; we always do on Saturday nights!” I giggled finding a sweat shirt and pulling it over my head.

“Uh okay, let me just get changed into something warmer.” He sighed heaving himself off the bed. I ran a comb through my hair and looked in the mirror applying a bit of make up. I heard my phone beep and scattered to find it.

Message From Brooke:

Are you coming Zoe???

To Brooke:

Yeah me and Niall will be there in like 15

From Brooke:

Alright we’re already down here and who the hell is Niall!?!

To Brooke:

Don’t worry about it! He’s a lot of fun

From Brooke:

Alright just hurry your ass up its cold as fuck

I placed m phone into my pocket as Niall walked out of the bathroom. I picked a scarf out of my closet and wrapped it around my neck before placing a beanie on top of my hair.

“Are Harry and Bella coming?” He asked slipping on his sneakers.

“Uh yeah I’ll tell Bella to come down at least you’ll know them.” I giggled texting Bella really quick. A few seconds later she replied and agreed to go! “Let’s go Ni, it’s only down the street a bit.”

Bella’s P.O.V.

“Harry do you want to go hang out with Zoe and Niall along with a few friends?” I asked looking up at him as I leaned my head on his chest.

“I don’t know… I wanted to stay home a cuddle.” He mumbled pulling me into a tight hug as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

“C’mon Haz, we haven’t done anything and I really want to see some old friends.” I pouted poking him in the stomach.

“Fine, fine, anything for you baby cakes.” He winked and I fake gagged. He knew I hated that nickname!

“Whatever you say shmookums.” I winked and he rolled his eyes as I got up from the bed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a hoodie, this isn’t mine… “Harry is this yours?” I asked holding up the purple jack willis hoodie.

“Uh yeah I think so.” He chuckled getting up and slipping his sneakers on. “You can wear it though babe.”

“I wasn’t going to anyway.” I giggled slipping it on. “Ew, smells like poop… like you.” I teased sticking my tongue out at him.

“You just wait, I’m going to get you back soooo good one day!” He laughed coming over and picking me up spinning me around.

“Put me down Harry so we can go!” I whined hitting his back. He huffed and dropped me onto the bed before falling on top of me. “You’re still stinky.” I giggled leaning up and pecking his lips quickly.

“Do you still love me?” He pouts fake crying. “Even with my stinkiness.”

“Of course I do!” I gasped before I broke into a fit of giggles.