Chapter 19

“Hello babe.” Louis greeted me.

“Hello.” I smiled at the judges. Simon, Louis and Cher Lloyd? No freaking way... since when!

“American accent! I like it!” She said to me.

“Okay what’s your name? Wait no stop… I know you. Zoe, Niall Horan’s girlfriend.” Simon said to me. Fucking great…

“Ex-girlfriend. My name is Zoe McKinley.” I smiled at them nervously.

“Well excuse me.” Simon said a bit taken back.

“You know they’re here today?”

“Excuse?” I said quickly trying to see if I heard right. Sure enough they were sitting in the audience. Harry looked as if he was about to slap Simon. “May I please just audition?” I said with gritted teeth. I was so angry right now.

“Go for it.”

“Thank you.” I heard the music start playing.

The slightest words you’ve said have all gone to my head I hear angels sing in your voice… when you pull me close feelings I’ve never known they mean everything and leave me no choice.

Ironic I was singing a Demi Lovato song when she was the one who helped my boyfriend… ex-boyfriend… cheat on me? Maybe this will add onto the guilt Niall should feel.

Light on my heart light on my feet light in your eyes I can’t even speak… do you even know how you make me weak? I’m a light weight better be careful what you say with every word I’m blown away your in control of my heart.

I looked over at Niall and he was staring right at me… why not have a little fun? I stared right into his eyes and continued singing.

I’m a lightweight easy to fall easy to break with every word my whole world shakes keep me from falling apart.

He turned his head away not being able to look at me. That’s where I decided to end the song. I went back to the middle of the stage and hadn’t even realized the audience was standing up clapping along with the judges.

“That was absolutely incredible. How old are you?” Louis asked me after everyone had calmed down.

“I’m seventeen. But my birthday is next week!” I stated cheerfully.

“Well happy early birthday. Uh I’m just wondering were you the girl in the video with Niall at that club singing scream.” Shit, I’m seventeen… I shouldn’t be in there.

“Uh yes…”

“And you’re seventeen?” Cher smirked at me. I looked over to the side curtain and Izzy was laughing uncontrollably.

“You can cut this out right?” I said into the microphone making the crowd erupt into laughter. “No I’m serious…”

“Don’t worry love… anyway. You have a yes from me!”

“As well as me, your absolutely adorable.” Now it was Simon’s turn…

“And me as well. Absolutely amazing.” I smiled bigger than ever and gave them one last thank you. I felt the urge to wave to the boys and run over to Niall and give him a huge hug… but I stopped myself.

“Are you alright?” Simon broke me out of day dream and I realized I was still on stage and I was staring right at the boys.

“Oh yeah, sorry.” I blushed and ran off stage to be greeted by a huge hug from Izzy.

“You did it!” I pulled out of the hug and gave her a huge smile. I noticed Thomas was still here waiting outside. We walked out of the little backstage area and I was greeted by that camera man again!