Chapter 13

Bella's P.O.V.

Zoe and I got up the next morning and decided to go walk around town a bit to see where everything is. We would be able to move into our dorms in 2 weeks and we were super excited. Zoe's birthday is coming up soon and I still have no idea what we were doing for it.

"Oh Izzy look at this shop!" We skipped into the shop and the clothes were gorgeous. It was just my style! I realized we were in top shop. I had always wanted to go here but there were never any by me. We shopped around in there for a bit but decided to just continue walking. "Seriously?" Zoe picked up a magazine and handed it to me. Niall Horan's girlfriend threatens Demi? "Could people lie anymore?"

"Zoe just ignore it. Let's go and eat I am starving."

"You are always hungry!" She laughed. She put the magazine back and we walked to some pizza place. "Four slices please." After we ordered we sat down and ate our pizza.

"This is definitely not as good as the pizza in Jersey." I said to Zoe as I took another bite.

"I know! I mean Jersey has the best pizza!" As we were finishing a few girls walked up to us.

"Bella I love your outfit!" They said smiling at me. They looked over at Zoe and gave her a dirty look.

"Oh I am sorry. Am I a bother? Last time I checked you came up to us." Zoe said turning the sass on.

"Whatever. We just wanted to see Bella… no a girl who sends threats to an inspiration." The one girl replied in a snotty tone.

"I will let you know I didn't send her threats. I don't even know the girl. I would never send anyone threats."

"Yeah sure. It was nice meeting you Bella." They smiled at me and walked away. Throughout the day many girls have come up to us and Zoe has had to explain multiple times to them that she didn't threaten them.

From Harry 3 :

Hey babe! Almost done? Wanted to know if you girls wanted to come over and watch a movie xx

To Harry 3:

Yeah we are walking back now. I am sure we could stop bye!

When we got back to the hotel Zoe was in a bad mood. I could tell because when Dan said hi to her she just ignored it. It wasn't the mad kind of bad mood it was the hurt kind of bad mood. When we got out of the elevator the boys were in the hall way doing something insane.

"Go!" Louis shouted before Zayn and Liam raced past us as we exited the elevator. I'm guessing they were racing to prove something ridiculous.

"Hey Bella." Harry came over and gave me a hug.

"Care to explain what they are doing?" I pointed at the boys and laughed.

"Zayn thinks he can beat Liam even though Liam is clearly faster. I watched as they ran all the way down the hall and turn the corner. About 10 seconds later they came running back down the hall followed by a little chubby man.

"You get back here kids!"

"Guys run!" They shouted at us. I grabbed Zoe's wrist and pulled her inside the room. As soon as Liam and Zayn got in we shut the door quickly.

"Wow." Liam said in between breaths.

"I say tie." Zayn jumped on to the bed laying there his chest moving up and down rapidly.

"So do you guys want to watch a movie?" Harry asked walking over to the television.

"Sure." We all said simultaneously.