Chapter 44

Niall’s P.O.V.

I sat on the couch with the boys watching them play Xbox, wait where was Zoe?

“I’m here!” I hear her giggled before she jumps onto my lap.

“Oi! Zoe!” I groan pushing her off.

“Oops, sorry.” She laughs and sits beside me. I reach over and grab her hand squeezing it lightly.

“Alright so… you guys start classes tomorrow and Zoe starts boot camp on Friday and then Christmas!” Liam cheers giving us the rundown.

“Ah Christmas!” Louis squeals jumping up. “That means my birthday.”

“Are you two going home for Christmas?” Zayn asks gesturing to Zoe and Bella.

“Uh no… I don’t think so. I mean Zoe and boot camp and I don’t think I can take another flight.” Bella huffs running her fingers through her hair. “But it’s alright, we kind of did Christmas before we left.”

“Yeah my family and I exchanged gifts.” Zoe laughed looking over at me. “So it’s just Bella and I this Christmas.”

“Well… I was going to bring Bella home with me for Christmas…” Harry says softly.

“Oh then it looks like it’s just me this Christmas!” Zoe smiled slightly.

“Zoe… c’mon you honestly think I’m not bringing you home for Christmas? You don’t get off that easy.” I chuckled tackling her in a hug.

“Dog pile!” Louis shouted before I felt a bunch of people jumping on top of me. I suddenly remembered Zoe was claustrophobic…. I tried to hold everyone up so they wouldn’t be on top of her but my arms gave out.

“Get off! Get off! Get off!” Zoe shrieked trying to get off from under me. “Oh my gosh… oh my gosh… I’m going to pass o-“

“Zoe…Zoe…” I looked down. “Alright everyone off!” I shouted finding the strength to push them off. “Zoe are you okay… Zoe.” I shook her and her eyes popped open.

“Gotcha.” She winked getting up and running into the kitchen. I shook my head and laughed at her childness before looking over at the pile of bodies all tangled up.

*

“Have fun at college!” We all waved to Zoe and Bella as they walked out the door half asleep.

“They won’t be able to stay awake.” Liam chuckled as we walked back to the den.

Bella’s P.O.V.

“Meet me here and at the end of the day.” I told Zoe before the first bell rang. She nodded and ran off to her first class. We both only had three classes today so we will be out of here before 1… that’s if I can stay awake.

It was a small college. The dorms were on the other side of the street and the building was pretty small but it was nice and had everything Zoe and I wanted to major in. As I walked into my first class I took a seat, the teacher beginning to explain our assignment.

I slumped over my head resting on my hand when all of a sudden there was a loud noise, almost like a gun shot. The teacher turned around startled and the headmaster came over the monitor yelling code red, intruder.

I began to panic. Everyone frantically got against the wall as the blinds were closed and the door locked. The only sound was our breathing that echoed through the room.

After ten minutes of waiting we heard cop sirens and people yelling, I was petrified.

Harry’s P.O.V.