Chapter 25

I apologize! This chapter was rushed and a bit crappy but the next chapter I have a surprise for everyone and it will shock a few of you I think! So bare with me this is a sucky chapter, more of a filler!
~Liv xx

I sat down on the couch next to Louis as we all sat figuring out what to do. I tapped my finger on my knee trying to think of the possibilities. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out smiling.

“Hey Zack!” I smiled.

Bella’s P.O.V.

Zoe answered her phone smiling like an idiot.

“Hey Zack!” She smiled.

Aw, it was her oldest brother.

“Uh sure let me see…” She said looking around. “Do you guys have a lap top?” She asked Louis. He nodded and got up to get it.

“Yeah…. Okay see you in like 5!” She hung up the phone and took the laptop from Louis opening her skype.

“Zack!” She squealed once her brothers face popped up on the screen.

“Zoe I miss you!” He cooed, grinning from ear to ear.

“I know I miss you too… and Evan and Nathan.” She said her smile dropping. She had three older brothers and they were literally her life. She loved them and I could tell she tried not to think of them too much because then she just gets super emotional.

“They miss you too.” He sighed. “Now let me meet this boyfriend of yours. Mom came home chatting away about how great and handsome he was and how he made you so happy blah blah blah.” Zack laughed. The room became silent as Zoe was on the verge of tears.

“I’ll be right back guys.” She picked up the laptop and walked out of the room. Niall better pray she doesn’t tell him. Zack was the oldest and the most protective one. Think about it, Zoe was the only AND youngest sister.

“Great.” Niall groaned letting his head fall into his hands.

“Dude, you’re fucked.” I laughed dryly. Harry pinched my arm and gave me the ‘shut the fuck up’ look. “It’s the truth. Zack is the oldest of the brothers and the most protective.

“Great, and nobody mentioned this to me before!” He shouted frustrated and got up to leave the room.

“Since when did Zoe have three older brothers?” Louis laughed making the rest of the boys laugh to.

“Prayer circle that Zack doesn’t get pissed, fly out here, and kill Niall.” I said pretending to kneel down.

Zoe walked back in the room her eyes brimmed red and sniffling a bit. “Where’s Niall?” She croaked.

“Why?” Zayn questioned.

“Zack needs to talk with him…” The room got quiet.

“Can I talk to Zack?” Louis asked speaking up. Zoe nodded and handed him the laptop.

“Hey Zack, I’m Louis.” Louis waved to the camera.

“I know you are. I’ve heard enough about you, where’s Niall.” He sneered.

“Niall’s uh… taking a shit.” Louis said puffing his cheeks to keep from laughing. “No I’m just joking. He ran away.”

“He’s smart. He broke my little sisters heart, I’m going to kill the asshole.”

“That’s enough Zack. I said it was fine so shut the fuck up before I fly home and kick your ass.” Zoe growled sitting next to Louis.

“I want to come visit you.” Zack said with a straight face.

“Uh no that’s okay…” Zoe laughed nervously.

“Okay see you on Sunday.” And he ended the call.

“Well fuck me.” She groaned sitting back in the chair.

“Zoe McKinley watch your language!” Liam scolded her.

“Liam… shut the fuck up.” She smiled sweetly. “I’m dead, Niall’s dead everyone’s dead. The world is ending.”

“Why would you be dead?” Zayn laughed

“Because I didn’t tell my family I got to boot camp. Or that I practically live with five boys. And that I’m seeing another boy and that I got drunk when I’m 17 and that shit will be on television soon.”

“Oh shit.” Harry said doubling over in laughter. “You’re so screwed.”

“Thanks I really needed that.” She chuckled getting up and leaving. “I’m sure Evan and Nathan will be coming to.”

“Good they can stay here! I’m sure they are great guys!” Liam smiled.

“Yeah Evan and Nathan are. Nathan’s my twin brother and he’s literally just like me. Evan is 21 and Zack is 23. Zack is different than the others…” Zoe trailed off. “He’s a bit more mature and way to over protective.”

“I’m sure it will be fine.”

Niall walked back in the room and sat next to Demi. “Nialler! Zoe’s brothers are coming to stay with us for a bit!” Liam cheered. Niall’s face got pale and he looked like he was going to pass out.

“Niall don’t worry. I’ll handle Zack you will be fine.” Zoe reassured him. “He was just over reacting.” Zoe walked over and gave Niall an awkward pat on the shoulder.

“Let’s hope…” He sighed.

Well in two day we will see what happens… good or bad something’s got to happen.