Chapter 23

“Go away. I don’t want to talk.” I said walking over to the door so I wouldn’t have to shout.

“Zoe please just let me in.” He said jiggling the door knob a bit.

“No why should I? You’re an asshole.” I spat coldly at him. I sighed and walked over to the little bench sitting on it. I brought my knees to my chest and stared at the mirror. My eyes brimmed red, my hair becoming frizzier. I heard a noise and turned my head to the side seeing Niall had gotten in. “If you don’t leave right now I will deck you.” I said narrowing my eyes at him.

“Zoe just hear me out.” He said coming closer to me.

“Hear you out? Oh I’m sorry I don’t really have the time to listen to someone who cheated on me, was a complete jerk, ignored me and was plain rude. Congrats you won the award for biggest douche.” I gave him a bitter smile before returning to my pissed off expression. He just sighed and looked down at his feet.

“Do you know how bad I felt?” He asked not looking at me. This was just becoming more dramatic than it needed to be.

“Niall please. I really don’t give a shit.” I said crossing my arms over my chest. “I have more things to worry about.”

“I’ve been on twitter today… I’m sorry.”

“It’s nothing you can apologize for. It’s not your fault it’s your stupid fans.” I rolled my eyes at his attempt to be sympathetic. I couldn’t stand there anymore and listen to this. I pushed past him our shoulders bumping.

“Happy Birthday Zoe.” I heard him mumble.

Niall’s P.O.V.

Zoe pushed past me our shoulders bumping. I stood there staring at my feet. “Happy Birthday Zoe.” I mumbled as she walked down the hall. I looked down at my pocket and pulled the little locket it out examining it. ‘I’m sorry’ written across the front with a picture of her and I inside. One side said ‘friends?’ and the other was where I placed our picture. I slipped it back in my pocket and left the room.

Bella’s P.O.V.

Zoe walked back in the room smiling and sitting down next to Thomas. I snuggled closer to Harry as the cool air from the window hit my bare legs. All of a sudden there was a bright flash and a crack of thunder. “Great!” Liam laughed. I looked outside to see it down pouring. It was bad. “Zayn man turn on the weather, maybe it’ll pass.” Liam said tossing the remote to Zayn. We watched the weather finding we were stuck right in the red zone.

“Tonight there will be severe thunder storms. It will rain heavily till about 4am. Be careful, strong winds are on the way.” The news lady said sitting in front of the map.

“Uh… if you guys don’t mind… I don’t really want to go out tonight.” Zoe spoke up. Everyone looked at her shocked.

“Did you just say you didn’t want to go out clubbing?” Louis gasped holding his heart. She nodded and sighed resting her head on Thomas’ shoulder.

“We could always watch a movie!” Harry suggested. “A scary one…” He winked looking down at me.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea… last time we did that Zoe pissed her pants.” I giggled as Zoe’s face became red. Just then Niall walked in the room silently taking his seat on the couch.

“Sorry, had to take a wee.” He sighed throwing his arm around Demi.

“Whose cares let’s do it!” Louis squealed hopping off the couch to pop in a DVD.  We all sat down and the movie started playing. I curled up into my little ball preparing for any out bursts.

“Babe, come here.” Harry whispered trying to pull me closer to him. I shook my head keeping my eyes glued to the television. “Why not?” He pouted.

“Cause you smell.” I giggled.  He let out a low chuckle before pulling me up onto his lap. I snuggled into the crook of his neck only being able to hear the movie. When there was a loud bang or scream Harry would jump making me jump. After 2 hours and 45 minutes of pure torture everyone was looking a bit tired. Well anyone who was awake. The last ones were Harry and I. I looked over to see Louis stretched out on the floor snoring silently. Niall had his legs across Demi’s lap while his head hung slightly off the couch his mouth agape. Zayn was practically upside down on the recliner sleeping, a bit of drool slipping from the corner of his mouth. Thomas had his arms wrapped around Zoe as she had snuggled into his chest, his chin on top of her head, the smallest smile on her face. I looked over at Harry to see he was already staring at me.

“What?” I asked a small blush creeping onto my cheeks.

“Nothing… you’re just pretty…” My blush grew bigger as I felt my cheeks heat up at his words.

“Thanks. You’re alright.” I giggled nudging him. He gasped looking ‘shocked’ at me.

“Well then I take it back.” He said turning to look away from me.

“Oh shut up.” I grabbed his chin forcing him to look back at me. I smiled lightly before leaning in and giving him a kiss.

“Pretty good kiss for someone who thinks I’m alright.” Harry smiled giving me a cocky grin. “Come with me.” Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the couch. I laughed as we turned around the corner and there was Liam lying down behind the couch. Harry pulled my arm down the hall into a room I had never been in before. It was an all glass room so you could see outside. I looked up to see the roof was glass as well, cool. There was a big fire place with pictures of the boys on the mantel. Harry walked over and threw some wood in the fireplace before throwing a match inside to get it started.

“It’s cold in here.” I huffed rubbing my bare arms. Harry walked over to a small closet and pulled out a huge blanket, big enough for probably six or so people. He laid it down on the ground in front of the fire place.

“Well then come join me.” He smiled, the growing fire glimmering in his eyes. I smiled before walking over and sitting on the extremely fluffy blanket. I laid my head on Harrys lap as he twirled my hair around his finger. He started humming softly as the heat of the fire hit my face making me warm. “Bella, remember a while ago when I said I wanted you to live with us here?” Harry started a bit of tension in his voice. I nodded my head waiting for him to go on. “Well after Zoe and Niall called it off that kind of went away… but I don’t want it to.” I turned around to look up at him.

“What do you mean?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows together.

“I mean I want you to move in with me. I mean do you really like living in a dorm? It’s small and cramped. It’s not like the university is that far from the house. What like ten minutes?”

“Harry… I don’t know… I can’t just leave Zoe…” I looked over and out the window as he a strike of lightening illuminated the sky.

“Well she can come to! The house is big enough… she doesn’t need to even interact with Niall.” He pleaded.

“I don’t know babe. I personally don’t think Zoe will want to… I’ll talk to her okay?”

“Thank you.” He leaned closer to me kissing me lightly. Harry lay down and I lay next to him. He reached down and intertwined our hands together, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on the back of my hand. “The sky is so dark… not even one shining star.” Harry sighed.

“It’s okay though. Cause you’re my shining star.” I smiled cheekily at him.

“You’re so corny.” He laughed grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. I giggled into his chest as I heard his heart beat get slower. “I love you, you know that right?” Harry said placing his lips onto my forehead.

“Mhm and I love you too.” I mumbled. “To the moon and back.” I whispered shutting my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his back as his were around my waist. Both of us are breathing getting slower as we slipped into sleep, together.

So there will definitley be more Harry and Bella action coming up! Hope you're all enjoying, feedback please! xx